|Asset Categories:||Securities, Unissued Securities|
|Sale Type:||Asking Price|
|Price Guide:||AUD Raising $1.7M|
UPDATE: GMDx Pty Ltd believes it currently qualifies under the Australian Tax Office (ATO) classification of an Early Stage Innovation Company (ESIC). Under this classification investors may be eligible for tax incentives in accordance with ‘Division 360 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997’.
Investors may be eligible for a tax offsets and capital gains relieve and should seek financial advice from their accountant or financial advisor in relation to potential ESIC benefits and before making any investment decision.
OVERVIEW: GMDx is a genomics testing company that delivers the next generation of immunogenomic diagnostics in oncology. GMDx was established in 2015 to further develop and commercialise the discoveries of Dr Robyn Lindley. GMDx has developed a comprehensive and powerful genomic-profile test platform with the clinical applications in oncology for (i) predicting patient response to immunotherapy treatment and (ii) predicting cancer progression.
The GMDx platform technology combines proprietary predictive algorithms, a strong and extensive IP portfolio, sophisticated analytics, and machine learning capabilities that provides customers with clinical grade whole genome testing. Using a patient’s whole genome sequence GMDx has developed the Innate Immune Fitness (IIF) Profile. An individual’s Innate Immune system fitness provides the diagnostic ability to predict an individual’s capability to mount an effective Adaptive Immune Response in a range of disease states. Combined with the current state-of-the-art in cancer treatment, the GMDx IIF Profile provides a unique and innovative oncology solution.
PRODUCTS in ONCOLOGY
- Bernie Romanin - CEO & Director - 40 years in healthcare diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, bioinformatics, and medical devices.
- Dr. Robyn A. Lindley - CSO & Director - Immunogeneticist, Science Director and Honorary Senior Fellow in Dept. of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences at the University of Melbourne.
- Richard Rendell - CTO & Director - 18 years in healthcare, precision medicine, M&A, commercialisation, and compliance.
- Kevin Hollingsworth - CFO & Company Secretary - Fellow of CPA Australia, Chartered Global Management Accountant. CFO + CoSec of several ASX listed Companies.
Use of Funds
- Marketing of GMDx Data Services to support first revenues.
- Melanoma clinical study at the Alfred Hospital Melbourne (Australia).
- Intellectual property prosecution and expansion.
- Analytical platform expansion and information security.
- Support participation in clinical and commercial collaborations in USA and EU.
Share this Listing