PrimaryMarkets is a global independent marketplace for unlisted assets.
In operation for nearly 2 years, PrimaryMarkets is experiencing significant growth and now raising new capital to expand its technology services and geographies in line with Member demand.
PrimaryMarkets is a platform for:
- Individual Sellers to find liquidity
- Individual Buyers to invest in rarely available opportunities
- Intermediaries that enhances deal flow to their networks and share in commissions for transactions completed with PrimaryMarkets
- Unlisted companies and funds to raise new capital
- Unlisted companies and funds through the provision and management of a secondary trading hub or ecosystem for trading in their securities
- Creating operational efficiencies for the marketing and transacting of unlisted, off-market assets as we evolve to our Unlisteds.Exchange
Some of the highlights of our first 18 months:
- PrimaryMarkets has reviewed 800+ opportunities with an estimated value of A$2.5B.
- PrimaryMarkets' Listing Panel has approved and listed on our platform:
- 160+ opportunities with an estimated value of A$1B
- Sourced from Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Germany, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, UK and the USA
PrimaryMarkets.com statistics support our platform as a strong source for investments:
- Investor Network - 29,000+ (70% within Australia)
- Value of Listings on platform at present - A$720M+
- Average unique visitors per day - 300+
- Already completed 150+ transactions since our launch.
PrimaryMarkets is now completing its Series A Capital Raising and we invite our Investor Network to invest in us and become a part of our exciting future as we build to a truly global unlisted securities exchange.
Please note: participation only open to Wholesale, Professional, Sophisticated, Institutional, Accredited and QIB Investors.