PrimaryLedger Limited (PrimaryLedger) is pleased to announce the release of Version 1.0 of its Digital Registry Servicesdelivering blockchain-based Digital Financial Instrument technology to provide tokenised title to securities. Read more.
Equidate, A$220 million company that helps startup employees cash out their equity before IPO, just named a veteran VC as its new CEO
- Startups are staying private longer, leaving employees with thousands or millions of dollars of untapped compensation in the form of company equity.
- That's where Equidate comes in. Employees or early investors can sell their company shares on the private market to investors who want a piece of the pie.
- Equidate has grown 300% year-over-year as more employee look to liquidate equity.
- On Wednesday, the startup announced a new CEO, veteran executive and investor Kelly Rodriques, who is tasked with growing the startup and expanding its reach internationally. Read more.
The Fortescue camp of billionaire Andrew 'Twiggy' Forrest is insisting the white flag has not been raised in relation to its failed bid for Atlas Iron despite selling nearly half of its stake in the mining minnow. Read more.
With over 200 well connected, experienced investors in attendance from the start of the Expo at 8:30 am to the close of proceedings at 4:45 pm, the audience
took great delight in learning about the Keiretsu global successes and connections.
One of the world's largest angel investor networks, established by Diablo Valley Bank co-founder Randy Williams, Keiretsu Forum is opening a new chapter
in Sydney, as part of an accelerating expansion into the Asia-Paciﬁc Region.
PrimaryMarkets Limited (PrimaryMarkets) is delighted to announce that its 50% owned subsidiary Crowd88 Pty Ltd (Crowd88) was yesterday granted a Crowd-Sourced Funding Licence by ASIC (CSF Licence). Read more.
PrimaryMarkets was pleased to hold a teleconference for members to learn more about the Venture Capital Opportunities Fund. Presenting on the offering was the Head of Distribution from Square Peg, Leila Lee. Read more.
- PrimaryLedger - Digital Registry Services - Release of Version 1.0
- Equidate, A$220 million company that helps startup employees cash out their equity before IPO, just named a veteran VC as its new CEO
- PrimaryMarkets’ peer company in the USA raises US$50M at a pre-money valuation of US$150M
- Twiggy not raising white flag despite Atlas retreat
- Keiretsu Forum Opens Down Under
- Silicon Valley angel investor group Keiretsu Forum opens Australian chapter
- Crowd88 is granted a Crowd-Sourced Funding Licence
- Launch of Keiretsu Forum Australasia
- Venture Capital Opportunities Fund - Teleconference
- Tyro to develop one-stop POS and app integration for SMEs