A Private Trading Hub is a dedicated platform that enables investors and shareholders to buy and sell shares in private/ unlisted companies. In other words, it works in a similar way as the share market does for publicly listed companies. Read more.
Secondary Trading is where investors buy or sell (trade) shares (securities) in private/ unlisted companies. This trading differs from a stock exchange in that the secondary market deals with private unlisted companies rather than publicly listed ones. Read more.
PrimaryMarkets provides a global trading platform to buy and sell shares in unlisted companies. Buyers are able to source unique, tightly held investment opportunities and purchase global share investments in a secure, controlled environment. Read more.
The developers behind a $500 million residential and community precinct in Tasmania's Derwent Valley have put their first plans to council and expect to have all applications lodged by the end of the year. Read more.
Pharmaxis Ltd (ASX: PXS) today published a quarterly update in which the company reported three significant events. Consequently, the Pharmaxis share price has shot up 47.73% to 13 cents this morning. The pharmaceutical research company is working on inflammation and fibrosis. In addition it already has a portfolio of products at various stages of development and approval. Read more.
A viable alternative to the ASX has long been a goal for several business groups, but trading markets for companies that have not, or will never list may be the understudy that finally reaches the main stage. Read more.
PrimaryMarkets Limited (PrimaryMarkets) is delighted to announce a Strategic Alliance with Allbiz Business Sales Services Pty Limited (Allbiz). Read more.
PrimaryMarkets Limited (PrimaryMarkets) is delighted to announce that it has selected Rivver Inc. (USA) (Rivver) as one of its long-term technology providers to scale the global businesses of PrimaryMarkets and its wholly owned subsidiary PrimaryLedger Pty Limited (PrimaryLedger). Read more.
- What is a Private Trading Hub?
- Investing in private, high-value companies is now more attainable
- Who are PrimaryMarkets?
- $500m Derwent Valley project a step closer as developer lodges council plans
- Why the Pharmaxis (ASX:PXS) share price has rocketed up 48%
- Will it take a pandemic to make Aussie secondary markets successful?
- Animoca Brands achieves record growth in revenue
- Animoca Brands acquires GAMEE
- PrimaryMarkets enters Strategic Alliance with Allbiz
- PrimaryMarkets selects Rivver Inc. (USA) to bring greater automation to Capital Markets