WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE LISTED? Read more.
Greatcell Solar Italia (wholly owned subsidiary of Greatcell Energy Pty Ltd) has recently secured €400,000 European Union (EU) funding through the Graphene Flagship Core 3 Project. Read more.
The real money with growth-stage companies is often made by investing when they are still private. As an extreme example, some investors turned a $5,000 investment made in Uber's early days into a $25 million payday at last year's IPO. Read more.
After a series of false starts, personal lender SocietyOne is finally hitting its stride: loan originations are sharply higher, it has just secured a new
warehouse funding facility with National Australia Bank, and a long-anticipated public market listing could happen this year.
From forward-thinking acquisitions to hare-brained lapses of judgment, these were the decisions that crushed the competition — and the ones that backfired horribly Read more.
Elemental Energy Technologies Ltd (EET) continues to disrupt the marine renewable energy market with the release of the MAKO-ERG, an adaption of its award-winning marine turbine for the constantly flowing outlet channels and tailraces at dams and power stations. Read more.
The Team at PrimaryMarkets would like to congratulate Tyro Payments Limited (ASX:TYR) on a hugely successful ASX listing on Friday 6 December 2019.The stock had an IPO issue price of A$2.75 and closed out the day at A$3.38 per share (up 23%). Read more.
Over the past few years, it’s become more common for founders and early employee of private companies to free up some personal cash by selling a portion
of their shar through a secondary transaction, or by obtaining a loan from their company or a thi party. This has become much more accepted since private
companies are staying private longer, and it’s sometimes even used by VCs to win deals. Generally, VCs an
QUT researchers have partnered with mining company Lava Blue and the Innovative Manufacturing CRC (IMCRC) to set up a pilot plant to transform kaolin clay into high-purity alumina (HPA) which is used to make LEDs and Lithium ion batteries. Read more.
- THE COST-BENEFIT TRADE OFF FOR LISTING YOUR COMPANY ON A STOCK EXCHANGE
- Greatcell Energy secures €400,000 funding, & partnership in Graphene Project
- The Real Money To Be Made Is In Private Companies
- SocietyOne finally ready to test the market
- The 9 Most Brilliant (and the 9 Most Disastrous) Business Moves of the Decade
- Launch of ground-breaking energy recapture system for existing power stations and hydro dams
- PrimaryMarkets Congratulates Tyro on IPO Result
- Liquidity Options For Founders And Early Employees
- Unicorns Class of 2019
- Pilot manufacturing plant to produce high-purity alumina for batteries and LEDs