Why Would You Want To Be Listed - There are 2 fundamental reasons why a Company would want to be listed on a traditional stock exchange such as the ASX: (1) Raise new funds such as equity; and/or (2) Provide liquidity for securityholders i.e. a marketplace to buy/sell their securities. As is often the case, reality is sometimes far from the initial perceptions. Read more.
Australian rural wholesaler, Australian Independent Rural Retailers Pty Ltd (AIRR), today announces the acquisition of The Hunter River Company, an Australian owned manufacturer of animal health products. Read more.
PrimaryLedger Limited (PrimaryLedger) is pleased to announce the release of Version 1.0 of its Digital Registry Servicesdelivering blockchain-based Digital Financial Instrument technology to provide tokenised title to securities. Read more.
Equidate, A$220 million company that helps startup employees cash out their equity before IPO, just named a veteran VC as its new CEO
- Startups are staying private longer, leaving employees with thousands or millions of dollars of untapped compensation in the form of company equity.
- That's where Equidate comes in. Employees or early investors can sell their company shares on the private market to investors who want a piece of the pie.
- Equidate has grown 300% year-over-year as more employee look to liquidate equity.
- On Wednesday, the startup announced a new CEO, veteran executive and investor Kelly Rodriques, who is tasked with growing the startup and expanding its reach internationally. Read more.
The Fortescue camp of billionaire Andrew 'Twiggy' Forrest is insisting the white flag has not been raised in relation to its failed bid for Atlas Iron despite selling nearly half of its stake in the mining minnow. Read more.
With over 200 well connected, experienced investors in attendance from the start of the Expo at 8:30 am to the close of proceedings at 4:45 pm, the audience
took great delight in learning about the Keiretsu global successes and connections.
- Strategic Alliance with Core Property Research
- PrimaryMarkets Partnership with FinTech Australia
- Cost-Benefit Trade Off For Listing Your Company
- First Pharma - Capital Raising Oversubscribed
- AIRR Announces Acquisition of The Hunter River Company
- PrimaryLedger - Digital Registry Services - Release of Version 1.0
- Equidate, A$220 million company that helps startup employees cash out their equity before IPO, just named a veteran VC as its new CEO
- PrimaryMarkets’ peer company in the USA raises US$50M at a pre-money valuation of US$150M
- Twiggy not raising white flag despite Atlas retreat
- Keiretsu Forum Opens Down Under