Animoca Brands has acquired GAMEE for €4 million (approx. A$6.53 million) in shares plus earn-out payments of up to €1 million (approx. A$1.63 million) in cash or shares. Read more.
PrimaryMarkets Limited (PrimaryMarkets) is delighted to announce a Strategic Alliance with Allbiz Business Sales Services Pty Limited (Allbiz). Read more.
PrimaryMarkets Limited (PrimaryMarkets) is delighted to announce that it has selected Rivver Inc. (USA) (Rivver) as one of its long-term technology providers to scale the global businesses of PrimaryMarkets and its wholly owned subsidiary PrimaryLedger Pty Limited (PrimaryLedger). Read more.
Once rivals, secondary market player Forge is acquiring SharesPost in a $160 million cash-and-stock deal
Even amid a pandemic, there’s a race on to create a powerful, global private securities marketplace where private shares are traded as freely as public company shares on the Nasdaq . Read more.
The EU-funded Graphene Core3 project aims to bring graphene innovation out of the lab and into commercial application. In February Greatcell Solar Italia (wholly owned subsidiary of Greatcell Energy Pty Ltd) was advised that it had secured €400,000 funding for this Project. Greatcell has received the first €300,000 and has commenced work. Read more.
PrimaryMarkets Limited (PrimaryMarkets) is delighted to announce that it has entered into a Strategic Alliance with Succession Plus Pty Ltd (Succession Plus). Read more.
Venture capital funding in China rebounded in March, new figures showed, as investors hunted for bargains among start-ups after the coronavirus outbreak. Read more.
Animoca Brands Corporation Limited (“Animoca Brands” or the “Company”) is pleased to advise that it has executed a Private Trading Hub Mandate Letter (the “Mandate”) with PrimaryMarkets Pty Limited (PrimaryMarkets) to establish an online private and secure trading hub (“Trading Hub”) to facilitate the sale and purchase of issued securities in the Company. The Company is working to make the Trading Hub available in Q2 2020. Read more.
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE LISTED? Read more.
Greatcell Solar Italia (wholly owned subsidiary of Greatcell Energy Pty Ltd) has recently secured €400,000 European Union (EU) funding through the Graphene Flagship Core 3 Project. Read more.
- Animoca Brands acquires GAMEE
- PrimaryMarkets enters Strategic Alliance with Allbiz
- PrimaryMarkets selects Rivver Inc. (USA) to bring greater automation to Capital Markets
- Once rivals, secondary market player Forge is acquiring SharesPost in a $160 million cash-and-stock deal
- Greatcell Energy receives €300,000 grant funding, and work commences in Graphene Core3 Project
- PrimaryMarkets enters into Strategic Alliance with Succession Plus
- China’s venture capital funding rallies after coronavirus lockdown
- Animoca Brands engages PrimaryMarkets to provide secondary share trading facility commencing in Q2
- THE COST-BENEFIT TRADE OFF FOR LISTING YOUR COMPANY ON A STOCK EXCHANGE
- Greatcell Energy secures €400,000 funding, & partnership in Graphene Project