Meet the unicorn class of 2019
After 96 graduates in 2018, a fresh class of unicorns is all set for another trip around the sun. Read more.
Meet the unicorn class of 2019
QUT researchers have partnered with mining company Lava Blue and the Innovative Manufacturing CRC (IMCRC) to set up a pilot plant to transform kaolin clay into high-purity alumina (HPA) which is used to make LEDs and Lithium ion batteries. Read more.
Imagine Intelligent Materials will be holding showcase events in Melbourne and Sydney over the next few weeks for potential investors and partners. At the event we will be showing what we believe is a major breakthrough in smart surface technology - the Imagine Smart Floor. Our smart floor represents the combination of two revolutionary components: the smart graphene coatings we manufacture at our plant in Geelong together with the revolutionary signals processing and data analytics developed by the Imagine team in Finland. Read more.
Private equity is not an asset class at the top of most individual investors’ wish lists. Why? It is certainly an asset class people are aware of. It gets a lot of press, and it is an asset class that large institutional investors value and allocate to. The Future Fund, for example, has a 15% allocation to private equity. Read more.
If you want to unlock liquidity in a company, then the wealth of private capital available to Australian companies offers a viable alternative to IPOs,
explains Gavin Solomon FAICD, founder and executive director of global trading platform PrimaryMarkets.
Following the recent takeover of PrimaryMarkets Limited (PrimaryMarkets) by Linqto, Inc. (Linqto),
the California-based global investor network and investment platform, we are pleased to announce that Greg Kidd’s Hard+Yaka Inc (Hard+Yaka)
has paid Linqto US$1M to fund the exploration of strategic partnership opportunities with Hard+Yaka entities including GlobalId.
World Sleep Day sees the launch of Australia’s first national, personalised sleep test - “How sleep fit are you”?
- Australia’s first national, personalised sleep test launches Friday, March 15. www.howsleepfitareyou.com
- 39.8% of Australians suffer from insufficient sleep*
- It is estimated that $17.9 Billion is lost annually in productivity alone*
- 30% of the adult population over 55 years are currently affected by Insomnia**
- People suffering from insomnia are seven times more likely to become involved in accidents than good sleepers*** Read more.
Herlyn Kaur - ABC NEWS 10 Feb 2019 Read more.
Our Chairman Gavin Solomon and MD/CEO Nicholas Capp are currently in San Francisco progressing the integration of our trading platform and investor network with Linqto Inc. a California-based global investor network and investment company, that provides a full technology platform for networks such as The Western Bankers Association and Keiretsu Forum. Read more.
On 24th December 2018, leading investment trading platform PrimaryMarkets Limited (PrimaryMarkets) was announced as a Project Participant in the A$3M grant (Grant) by the Australian Federal Government Cooperative Research Centres Project (CRC-P) programme. Other consortium participants in this Grant include BlackWall Property Funds Limited and Digicash Pty Ltd. Read more.
- Unicorns Class of 2019
- Pilot manufacturing plant to produce high-purity alumina for batteries and LEDs
- Imagine Investor Showcase
- Private equity grows as listed companies are only the tip of the iceberg
- Hold Off On The IPO
- GREG KIDD FUNDS US$1M INTO LINQTO
- World Sleep Day sees the launch of Australia’s first national, personalised sleep test - “How sleep fit are you”?
- Federal Government commits to 'significant' $662 million aged care funding boost
- PrimaryMarkets & Hard Yaka
- Primarymarkets Recipient Of A$3m Federal Government Grant