Why Would You Want To Be Listed - There are 2 fundamental reasons why a Company would want to be listed on a traditional stock exchange such as the ASX: (1) Raise new funds such as equity; and/or (2) Provide liquidity for securityholders i.e. a marketplace to buy/sell their securities. As is often the case, reality is sometimes far from the initial perceptions.Read Full Story.
- Will it take a pandemic to make Aussie secondary markets successful?
- Animoca Brands achieves record growth in revenue
- Animoca Brands acquires GAMEE
- PrimaryMarkets enters Strategic Alliance with Allbiz
- PrimaryMarkets selects Rivver Inc. (USA) to bring greater automation to Capital Markets
- Once rivals, secondary market player Forge is acquiring SharesPost in a $160 million cash-and-stock deal
- Greatcell Energy receives €300,000 grant funding, and work commences in Graphene Core3 Project
- PrimaryMarkets enters into Strategic Alliance with Succession Plus
- China’s venture capital funding rallies after coronavirus lockdown
- Animoca Brands engages PrimaryMarkets to provide secondary share trading facility commencing in Q2