Why Would You Want To Be Listed - There are 2 fundamental reasons why a Company would want to be listed on a traditional stock exchange such as the ASX: (1) Raise new funds such as equity; and/or (2) Provide liquidity for securityholders i.e. a marketplace to buy/sell their securities. As is often the case, reality is sometimes far from the initial perceptions.Read Full Story.
- How Access to Private Capital is far easier now - no need to IPO
- Is Private the New Public?
- Genex kick-starts Kidston wind project, securing partnership with J-Power
- What is a Private Trading Hub?
- Investing in private, high-value companies is now more attainable
- Who are PrimaryMarkets?
- $500m Derwent Valley project a step closer as developer lodges council plans
- Why the Pharmaxis (ASX:PXS) share price has rocketed up 48%
- Will it take a pandemic to make Aussie secondary markets successful?
- Animoca Brands achieves record growth in revenue