Why Would You Want To Be Listed - There are 2 fundamental reasons why a Company would want to be listed on a traditional stock exchange such as the ASX: (1) Raise new funds such as equity; and/or (2) Provide liquidity for securityholders i.e. a marketplace to buy/sell their securities. As is often the case, reality is sometimes far from the initial perceptions.Read Full Story.
- Australian genomics company leads new approach to personalized medicine
- Animoca Brands raises US$88,888,888 based on valuation of US$1 billion
- To List or Not To List?
- Burger-ﬂipper to tech unicorn: Australia’s newest billionaire
- How Access to Private Capital is far easier now - no need to IPO
- Is Private the New Public?
- Genex kick-starts Kidston wind project, securing partnership with J-Power
- What is a Private Trading Hub?
- Investing in private, high-value companies is now more attainable
- Who are PrimaryMarkets?