PrimaryMarkets has entered into a Collaboration Agreement with J P Jenkins Limited (UK).
J P Jenkins is the oldest trading platform in the United Kingdom for private (unlisted) companies. In operation since 1991 it traces its roots back to
the Unlisted Securities Market, which was part of the London Stock Exchange.
J P Jenkins provides a solution to allow existing securityholders and prospective investors of a Company to trade in their securities. Its services include:
- An exit or liquidity event for securityholders
- A trading platform for Companies that have delisted from London Stock Exchange, AIM or for companies that have raised equity via UK crowdfunding
- Providing a market driven security price for liquidity, tax, probate and diversifying portfolios
- Communicating Company news to securityholders and wider investment community
PrimaryMarkets is a global independent marketplace for unlisted assets which was launched on 25th February 2016 with the following attributes:
- Investor Network - 27,000+ (70% within Australia)
- PrimaryMarkets' Listing Panel has:
- Reviewed 800+ opportunities with an estimated value of A$2.5B
- Approved and listed on our platform:
- 168 opportunities with an estimated value of A$1B
- Sourced from Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Germany, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, UK and the USA
- Value of Listings on platform at present - A$720M+
- Average unique visitors per day - 250+
- Already completed 150+ transactions
PrimaryMarkets and J P Jenkins will now collaborate by cross-promoting and cross-referring potential business opportunities.
“PrimaryMarkets is delighted to announce our collaboration agreement with J P Jenkins which adds to our worldwide spread of investment opportunities. This collaboration compliments our recently established Unlisteds.Exchange being our proposed platform for trading in unlisted securities utilising “bid/offer” and/or “auction”, smart contract (blockchain) execution/settlement with payment via E-Wallet technology coupled with digital registry services utilising tokens/digital financial instruments”.
Malcolm Burne, Executive Director of J P Jenkins, said:
- “J P Jenkins is very pleased to have the opportunity of working with such an exciting and rapidly expanding global fintech company like PrimaryMarkets. J P Jenkins is promoting wider share ownership and is in a forefront of the expansion in the secondary markets in London in response to the burgeoning alternative finance and fintech marketplace.”