PrimaryMarkets CEO Nick Capp was in Singapore and Hong Kong last week. Nick was updating the local business communities on the ongoing growth of the PrimaryMarkets platform. Attendance was strong and interest in the platform outstripped expectations.
- How Access to Private Capital is far easier now - no need to IPO
- Is Private the New Public?
- Genex kick-starts Kidston wind project, securing partnership with J-Power
- What is a Private Trading Hub?
- Investing in private, high-value companies is now more attainable
- Who are PrimaryMarkets?
- $500m Derwent Valley project a step closer as developer lodges council plans
- Why the Pharmaxis (ASX:PXS) share price has rocketed up 48%
- Will it take a pandemic to make Aussie secondary markets successful?
- Animoca Brands achieves record growth in revenue