PrimaryMarkets has had a successful launch and is ready with some listings! Read this post by the Business Review Australia for more information.
- Will it take a pandemic to make Aussie secondary markets successful?
- Animoca Brands achieves record growth in revenue
- Animoca Brands acquires GAMEE
- PrimaryMarkets enters Strategic Alliance with Allbiz
- PrimaryMarkets selects Rivver Inc. (USA) to bring greater automation to Capital Markets
- Once rivals, secondary market player Forge is acquiring SharesPost in a $160 million cash-and-stock deal
- Greatcell Energy receives €300,000 grant funding, and work commences in Graphene Core3 Project
- PrimaryMarkets enters into Strategic Alliance with Succession Plus
- China’s venture capital funding rallies after coronavirus lockdown
- Animoca Brands engages PrimaryMarkets to provide secondary share trading facility commencing in Q2