Revenue based financing for ecommerce brands.
Bloom Financial Group Ltd is building a highly defensible niche, with limited competition in a market segment that is yet to be penetrated.
Accessing small business funding shouldn’t be complicated or time-consuming, so Bloom developed a simple way for businesses to secure up to €3M in 24 hours or less – with Easy Application, Fast Funding and Easy Payback.
Bloom lends to online brands benefiting from the recent acceleration of ecommerce sales across Europe and insulating Bloom from non-performing loans in the retail sector. Ecommerce lending portfolios can yield 20-30%.
Bloom is built around the idea that every business should be able to reach its potential; that every business has the right to finance to fuel growth. We believe that by using technology we can build a platform that enables businesses, financial institutions and payments companies to work together to build a better economic future.
Bloom is seeking to raise up to € 3M (~A$4.5M) via the issue of Convertible Notes.
- 6% Coupon p.a.
- 50% discount to IPO or liquidity event. The company is targeting an IPO within 24 Months.
Valuation conversion cap fixed at A$12M giving investors significant upside potential.
Bloom works with institutional investors to continue the development of our platform, grow our team and capitalize on immediate European opportunities.
- Distribution is built in through partnerships with Europe’s fragmented PSPs and Acquirers (who are under revenue pressure given regulatory fee caps), Marketplace partners and ecommerce platforms.
- The Board believes that the existing pipeline of partners gives access to enough revenue opportunity to deliver the first 3 years of the plan.
- To hit year five, Bloom only needs to reach 4% of their target market.
- Bloom are targeting small and mid-sized ecommerce merchants with revenues <10M EUR and small businesses selling through marketplaces and directly on web platforms. They plan to expand over time to larger merchant profiles in line with cost of funding.
- The UK to be outpaced in terms of growth rate by 9 EU countries as the market grows (Spain, Portugal, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, Italy, Czech Republic).