Developer of graphene-based coatings for industrial textiles and fibres
Imagine is the leading Australian developer of graphene – based coatings for industrial textiles and fibres:
- Developer of sensing solutions using graphene together with the electronics to capture and communicate data, enabling analytics to be delivered.
- The solutions are low cost, have the ability to be scaled, and require an IP protected formulation of graphene requiring access to patents and trade secrets owned/controlled by Imagine.
- This represents value to listed companies producing graphene looking to increase their markets.
- Imagine is strategically positioned for acquisition by global chemical/materials supply chain companies.
Imagine makes coatings to enable us to generate data from large surfaces – in walls, floors, dams, roads and infrastructure.
We know that it’s not enough to make a technical solution to address a problem. It has to be affordable in order to be taken seriously.
A re-capitalization round at A$0.10 per share following a corporate restructure to raise up to A$2M (delivering a post money valuation $4.2M)
This is an opportunity to take advantage of the impact of a corporate restructure at a time when commercial interest in graphene is gaining traction, and data and IOT are acknowledged as high growth sectors.
Investors should note that:
- Existing Shareholders anticipated to take up over A$600,000 in this round.
- Existing employees/executives/noteholders have agreed to convert A$700,000 of debt into Ordinary Shares.
Use of Funds
- Maintain materials supply chain for spinout companies until each is able to establish plants/alternative supply (Water leaks, mining conveyors, flooring).
- Develop Proofs of Concept/Prototypes for customers in new and identified market verticals: Apparel, Defence, Logistics, Aging.
- Maintain and grow IP portfolio esp. new patents. Increase university R&D partnerships.
- Targeted new hires: biz dev, chemistry, process manufacturing, software to match new verticals.
- Almost all expenditure will be eligible for Australian Federal Government R&D tax rebate – reducing net burn to A$80,000 per month.