Raising A$8M as part of its relisting on the ASX.
Invigor Group is a B2B data analytics company that provides data driven solutions to enable brands, suppliers and retailers to understand customer behaviour, grow margin and build loyalty through actionable insights.
Real-time data analytics and insights SaaS platform of AI-driven competitor price comparison and revenue optimisation tools. SaaS Platform has four key data tools, including:
- Pricing Insights – Proprietary crawling technology to ingest web and catalogue information, delivering live visibility of all competitor pricing activity and data analytics to optimise pricing and promotions strategy.
- Dynamic Pricing Engines – Dynamically adjust prices across multiple channels in real time.
- On Premise Insights – Ingesting POS transactions from >200 venues to deliver SOV insights providing analysis on SKU consumption data and basket compositions to optimise on-premise strategy.
- Retailer Insights – Proprietary insights tool to give retailers visibility of performance across locations, products and customers and a built-in SMS loyalty engine to create campaigns.
- Clients include global liquors brands Diageo, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, Asahi and Carlton United Breweries, and electronics manufacturers Smeg and Kitchen Aid.
The Business Model:
- Subscription based
- Modular platform to fit any business
- Completing a full circle to provide all team
- Reported revenue expected at A$2.7M in CY2021, customer growth 50% in 1HCY21 50%, CY2021 y/e ARR A$3.5M.
- Growth trajectory is strong, sales team added post raise, CY2022f A$6.8M revenue.
- Post the proposed restructure and pre the A$8M new capital raise, the pre-money market cap pre options is ~A$12M.
- A$5.7M of the A$8M raise is going towards reducing debt and paying out creditors. Post Offer EV is A$17.3M and cash is expected to be A$1.8M.