Invigor is a leading data analytics and insights company with customers.
As market conditions shift to online dramatically, become more digitized and channels more fragmented, Invigor is here to help brands and retailers keep a finger on the pulse with competitor activity, find opportunities and execute to maximize revenue.
Invigor offer a suite of AI driven tools for both brands and retailers including:
- Pricing Insights – Comprehensive coverage of pricing and promotion activity in your industry for retailers and brands
- Retailer Insights – Understand your business in terms of store, product, category and promotion performance including integrated SMS campaigns
- On Premise Insights – ingesting POS transactions from over 200+ venues around Australia, surfacing SOV insights, SKU level consumption data and basket compositions all to fuel brands on-premise strategies
- Dynamic Pricing Engine – Optimise pricing based on current market activity, automatically, for all your products.
The Business Model:
- Subscription based
- Modular platform to fit any business
- Completing a full circle to provide all team
- Amount: up to 1,500,000 convertible notes at A$1.00 each.
- Interest Rate: Interest will accrue at the Interest Rate of 15% per annum on the Principal Amount outstanding for each Convertible Note, which will accrue on a daily basis and be payable on redemption.
- Conversion Price: Convertible Notes may be converted into Shares at the Conversion Price of a discount of 25% to the share price on relisting with a floor price of $0.10.
- Maturity Date: 12 months after the note issue date