PrimaryMarkets is building our innovative business at a very fast pace and we need more self-motivated, experienced and skilled members to add to our ever expanding team.
Join our Team
We current have the following job vacancies in our Sydney office and we welcome you to contact us if you believe you can add to our skill base:
Associates - Exciting new opportunities are available for Associates at PrimaryMarkets.
Primary (excuse the pun) responsibilities include financial analysis, Listings management, editing transaction documents and working with Seller, Buyer and Intermediary Members to achieve mutual goals.
In addition, you will work with the greater PrimaryMarkets team to identify, quantify and convert opportunities; promote the brand and platform; and contribute to the continued development and growth of the business. We’re a fintech growth company with the accelerator pressed firmly to the floor – we all pitch in.
You may come from a stockbroking, capital markets, corporate advisory, funds management or investment bank background.
As you will be engaging with leading professional intermediaries, institutional and sophisticated investors, you will be expected to show initiative and thought leadership to investment due diligence and analysis. You will be able to follow this up with an engaging communication style and keep a project management mindset to satisfy stakeholders.
Roles are based in Sydney CBD. You must be an Australian citizen or hold permanent residency to apply.
You will need a few things to be successful with us:
- Be a decent, respectful and respected human being.
- Have two work settings – flat out and even more flat out – and can balance the serious with the fun.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and commercial savvy.
- Commensurate analytical skills to support new business and Listings from initial review through to successful transactions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with people at all levels.
- Tertiary qualifications in a business/finance or related industry discipline.
- 4-6 years experience in one of the relevant background sectors.