Magnetite and heavy mineral (black layers) enriched sand at Sigatoka
Dome Gold Mines Limited is an emerging iron ore (magnetite concentrate) and industrials and producer as well as a copper and gold exploration company
focused on discovery and mining of significant mineral deposits in Fiji.
Fiji is host to a range of world class mineral deposits and offers a mining friendly operating environment and security of project tenure, with an increasing level of capital being invested in the country’s metals & mining industry by blue-chip mining companies from around the world.
Dome Gold Mines have a clearly defined strategy to progress exploration and mine development activities on their project portfolio. These activities offer unique value propositions that include:
- Complete a Definitive Feasibility Study including an update of an Environmental Impact Study at Sigatoka.
- Use of innovative sonic drilling technology to define a 189.3MT JORC 2012 resource at Sigatoka.
- Focus on an initial exploration strategy on other wholly owned tenements totalling 38,763ha in Fiji.
- Undertaken geological and alteration mapping of the geochemically anomalous Wainivau Prospect which discovered outcropping porphyry intrusive with copper-magnetite veins.
- Outlined significant gold, silver and/or copper anomalies at the Namoli and Wainivau prospects on the Nadrau SPL and high sulphidation epithermal gold, silver and copper on the Ono SPL.
- Completed pole-dipole array induced polarisation surveys on the Naqara East and Naqara West epithermal gold-silver prospects on Ono Island.
- Four anomalous areas are now ready for 3D Induced Polarisation surveys and exploratory diamond drilling.
- SPL 1495 Sigatoka Ironsands (magnetite and industrial sand) Project - The Sigatoka Ironsands Project lies within SPL1495, on the south coast of Viti Levu, the largest island of Fiji. A Definitive Feasibility Study and Bulk Sampling is now underway on a JORC 2012 resource totalling 189.3MT.
- SPL1452 Nadrau Project - The Nadrau Project covers 33,213ha on the main island of Viti Levu, Fiji and is adjacent to the world class Namosi Porphyry Copper-Gold Project.
- SPL1451 Ono Island Project-Special Prospecting Licence(SPL)1451covers3,028ha and islocated in the southern part of Fiji on Ono Island.
- Mr John V. McCarthy(Non-Executive Director and Chairman)
- A Geologist, with extensive knowledge and experience in the resources sector, built up over a career spanning 46 years in mineral exploration.
- Mr Tadao Tsubata (Non-Executive Director)
- Experienced managing director and company founder having worked across corporate finance and life insurance.
- Ms Natasha Divia (Geologist, Fiji Accredited Agent)
- Mr Semi Luvuiwai (Geologist, Fiji Community Relations)