Our Intermediary Members (Institutional / Retail Brokers, Broker-Dealers, Private Equity / Venture Capital, Wealth Managers, Corporate Advisers, Lawyers, Accountants, Administrators / Liquidators) have clients with mandates of:
- Selling assets that may be illiquid to trade and are often cumbersome to market.
- Buyers with an appetite to acquire alternate, attractive investments not otherwise available via their traditional networks.
PrimaryMarkets Gives Intermediaries via our Five Pillar Investment coverage:
Client/Network Portfolio Options – A greater range of potential assets for clients to meet portfolio objectives.
Broad Market Footprint – Efficiently launch virtual roadshowing to ensure your Asset Offering finds the most relevant Buyer platform.
Transaction Controls – Dynamically determine listing prices, who can participate, what quantities and when to transact and settle.
Disclosure Safeguards – Confidential data rooms for custom sale offers (upload key terms, presentations, information memoranda, financial models and maintaining disclosures).
Market Integrity – Final terms of all transactions are confidentially negotiated directly between Seller and Buyer in utmost transparency.
Effective Implementation – Our dedicated support staff work to ensure efficient transactions for clients.
Reward – 50% of PrimaryMarkets’ fees are offered to Intermediary members to support the transaction and protect client interests.
PrimaryMarkets delivers customer service and regulatory assurance as an Authorised Representative of an Australian Financial Services Licence as well by operating within conditions and requirements of ASIC Class Order 02/273.
The Intermediary Process
Why not become an Intermediary Member of PrimaryMarket and help us and your clients find Sellers, Buyers and/or Tough-to-Trade/Illiquid, Unlisted/Off-Market Securities and Investments?
List of Latest Offerings
- Evans & Partners Global Disruption Fund – A$13.25M – Placement
- Online Finance and Payments Business – Existing Shares
- Explosive Trace Detection System – Capital Raising
- Specialised Medical Transfer Systems - Capital Raising
- New Energy Solar Ltd – IPO – Sustainable Investment Business
- Frontier Diamonds - IPO Offering
- Vertically Integrated Marijuana Business – Expansion Capital Raising
- Iron Ore and Gold Mining Company - Pre- Feasibility Round
- Infrastructure Services Provider - A$25M Debt Notes
- Pub Group - Unlisted Existing Stapled Securities