|| Securities, Existing Shares
|| Price on Application
|| 400,000 shares available - POA
Agripower has just released its 2020 financials and two new comapany presentations.
Agripower has been at the forefront of national and international research and development of silica based agricultural inputs and has ongoing worldwide
crop trials demonstrating the application of Agrisilica fertilisers. These tests and trials have proven many positive benefits of using Agrisilica
products for the soils and for the plants.
Agripower’s unique range of AgrisilicaTM fertilisers and soil amendments are produced in Queensland and
sold domestically and into export markets as an accredited organic agricultural input with applications across cropping, horticulture, orchards, lawns
Over 400 independent trials have been completed confirming the benefits of Agrisilica in more than 40 different types of crops in varying soil and climate
regions around the world. The results show a sustained increase in plant quality, crop yields and economic benefit to farmers and growers.
Agrisilica is an ideal fertiliser for supplying Si to crops. It also has the added benefits of a high cation exchange capacity (CEC) enabling better retention
and uptake of nutrients as well as an ability to absorb and release large amounts of moisture.
- reduction in the use of chemical fertilisers,
- ease of use by admixing with standard NPK fertilisers
- increased crop yield, quality, size and shelf life
- improved management of biotic and abiotic stresses such as drought, salinity, pests and disease.
- Pathway to Growth: Over $160 million invested to date with company at sales tipping point
- Best-in-class Solution: Up to 60% extra yield, better quality produce and soil remediation
- World class Asset: Over 1.8 billion tonnes available with over 200 year life of mine
- Considerable Market Potential: Market for silicon fertilisers in target territories of 20 million tonnes per annum
- Sales Network: Major international distributors in place to sell products quickly
- Jobs for Rural QLD: Staged growth plan can deliver a minimum of 670 jobs to rural QLD
- Experienced Team: Strong, capable executive team committed to accelerated growth plan
- Solid Financial Fundamentals: High margin, recurring revenue from fertiliser sales
- Highly Acquisitive Market: Major chemical and fertiliser players in competition to be market leader
Share Price: P.O.A
Shares Available: On Enquiry
Share Type: Ordinary Shares
Share this Listing