|| Securities, Unissued Securities
|| Asking Price
|| USD $5M capital raise (pre-money valuation US$15M) US$3.5M already raised.
This Hong Kong Company with Pan-Asian holistic healthcare operations are focused on delivering a unique boutique premium preventive and rejuvenating medical treatment coupled with an exceptional client experience.
This health group is a newly founded healthcare Company focused on developing a unique boutique treatment concept in Thailand in partnership with world-renowned German doctors and the first facility was officially opened In Thailand on 6 May 2018. The business is fully staffed and open for business daily.
This preventive medicine has been developing and using innovative and disruptive medical techniques in order to maximize the efficacy of one's own immune system. The overall aim is to reduce or even eliminate the negative impact of the toxins and pollutants that we must endure living in this modern world. Humankind has as yet not evolved sufficiently quickly to enable us to fight these medical battles without assistance - hence the well reported dramatic recent increases in cardiovascular disease, cancer and other ailments.
- Current growth in health focus and perceived lack of trust in domestic medical treatments for the Chinese leads to the search for alternatives.
- The number of High Net Worths clients in China is quickly expanding providing an untapped market for potential clients.
- German and Australian knowhow and medical treatments are highly renowned, respected and sought-after and the Company can offer the best of these worlds
coupled with the highly reputable Thai service levels.
- The market for rejuvenation and stem cells is growing.
- The competitive landscape in the Asian region and Thailand is complex and has several players.
- The Company's unique selling point and differentiating factors is superior quality in both products and service combined with the access to the most
innovative and client friendly treatments and solutions.
The Board have vast experiences and have invested personally into the Company. The Medical Advisory Board includes:
- Dr Charles Teo AM – Neurosurgeon.
- Dr Ross Walker – Cardiologist.
- Dr. med. Johannes Wessolly (Co-founder)
- Prof. Dr. med. Augustinus Bader
The Company is seeking to raise a total of US$5M from first round investors in exchange for equity shares equivalent to 25% of the business. With a pre-money
valuation of US$15M, US$3.5M has already been raised to date.
Share this Listing