|| Securities, Agribusiness
|| Asking Price
|| AUD $32M IPO
The Sydney Rock Oyster is Australia’s prestige native oyster and naturally thrives in less than 41 locations on the east coast of Australia. These pristine
waterways and undisputed provenance make the SRO a highly unique and exceptionally rare product, accounting for less than 1% of global oyster production.
Environmental sustainability is at the forefront of East 33’s business, employing world-class sustainability practices and actively seeking to collaborate
with government, industry and the communities where it farms.
East 33 understands and cherishes the deep roots in the Great Lakes region, with many of our farmers being multi-generational leaders in the oyster industry
as well as the local community.
East 33 is proud to play a key role in showcasing the incredible diversity, exceptional characteristics and extraordinary history of this uniquely Australian
product to the world.
East 33 either directly or through a number of wholly owned subsidiaries:
- holds an international export licence.
- is the owner and operator of the iconic Hamilton’s Oyster Bar, Restaurant and Marina located directly on the shores of Wallis Lake.
- owns a licenced export and distribution facility in Wallis Lake.
- is the owner and operator of oyster farming leases in Wallis Lake and
- is the owner and operator of an oyster nursery in Port Stephen.
- owns and operates an online e-commerce B2C platform with full cold chain logistics and delivery.
As part of its growth strategy, East 33 has entered into arrangements to acquire a number of further farms and assets, which at this time have not yet
These arrangements include:
- further oyster leases in Wallis Lake, Port Stephens and the Manning River.
- production and operating equipment.
- a processor and wholesaler of Sydney Rock Oysters with extensive downstream market reach, upstream access to regional supply and processing systems
Share this Listing