|| Securities, Unissued Securities
|| Asking Price
|| USD $2.5M Series A Capital Raise (USD$10M pre-money valuation)
COMPANY UPDATE IN MEMBERS AREA
This USA company has developed an exclusive search engine for the distribution and sale of rights for Film, TV and Digital Content.
The current market sees 73% of film and television rights remaining unsold in the first 5 years. Their Marketplace as a service platform speeds up the
sales cycle from an average 6 months to 6 days, and as a consequence, delivers a higher volume of deals and lower administration costs.
LATEST COMPANY HIGHLIGHTS
- Membership reached a milestone of 15,000 film and industry executives, organically adding 450 new members/month.
- Average revenue per Account has grown 11% YoY.
- Renewal of a Major Studio's annual contract with +25% uplift to SaaS fees.
- Buyer Inbound Sales Inquiries to Sellers +106% vs 2016 (FY 2017 projected on Jan/Feb 2017 inquiries).
- Engaged in new discussions with a Major Studio to add to contract builder functionality (six-figure deal).
- Engaged in new discussions with a Major Studio’s Worldwide Television Division to list titles in marketplace (six-figure deal).
Open only to:
- QIBs (Qualified Institutional Buyer) - Entity with >USD$100M
- Qualified Purchasers - Liquid net worth >USD$5M
Share this Listing