|| Securities, Unissued Securities
|| Asking Price
|| AUD $1.5m via a Senior Convertible Note (SCN)
Imagine Intelligent Materials (“Imagine IM” or “Imagine”) is the leading Australian developer of graphene – based coatings
for industrial textiles and fibres:
- Founded in 2014 by a team of scientists led by Chris Gilbey and Phil Aitchison
- Business model provides Certification, Licensing, Manufacturing and Data services
- Imagine is among the world leaders in Graphene sensing.
- Patents granted and pending for our sensing coatings, traffic-light based behavioural management system, applications in flooring and moisture detection.
- A proprietary method to inexpensively manufacture graphene coatings turning textiles or surfaces into sensors for pressure, moisture, and stress. We
do this in Geelong
- Proprietary algorithms and electronics are developed by our signals processing group in Finland.
A way for businesses to communicate and deliver confidence to the people who use buildings and save money.
Share this Listing