|| Securities, Unissued Securities
|| Asking Price
|| Recap Round A$0.10
A re-capitalization round at A$0.10 per share following a corporate restructure to raise up to A$2m.
Imagine Intelligent Materials (“Imagine IM” or “Imagine”) is the leading Australian developer of graphene – based coatings
for industrial textiles and fibres:
Corporate Structure: Unlisted Australian Public Company
- This is an opportunity to participate in a company that has award winning technology and which has identified a significant number of commercial opportunities
and has had to restructure
- Imagine has reduced its overhead to be maintained at under $80k pm – and that will reduce further as a result of R&D agreements with spinouts
- Spinouts establish agreements with global companies as commercial partners, validating the technology in the market
- The goal is for each spinout to achieve an early liquidity event in its own right
- The Recap Round is congruent with Imagine’s transition into a “Graphene Products Innovation Centre” with funding supporting increased patenting
driven by strong direct knowledge of market need
This is an opportunity to take advantage of the impact of a corporate restructure at a time when commercial interest in graphene is gaining traction, and
data and IOT are acknowledged as high growth sectors.
Imagine holds 25% of equity in each spinout and shareholders will receive in specie benefit from any liquidity event.
The initial spinouts are:
- Imagine Resources Technology Pty Ltd
- Imagine Sensing Buildings Oy (Finland)
- Imagine Intelligent Flooring Technologies Inc (USA)
Imagine intends to create further spinouts over the next year. This will transform Imagine Imagine into a holding company serving the needs of global market
verticals with a diversified portfolio of graphene-based IP.
Strong IP development and licensing assets are at the core with a lean structure with low fixed costs (<A$1 million net expense per year).
Share this Listing