|| Securities, Pre-IPO / Grey Market
|| Asking Price
|| AUD $4.4M (pre-money valuation $10M)
- An offer to raise up to $4,400,000 via the issue of 4,400,000 convertibles notes at a value of $1.00 each. The convertible notes will have a conversion
price equal to a 25% discount to the IPO price (assumed at 2 times EBITDA).
- Inventive Health already has commitments for $2.2M of the raise.
Inventive Health sources and distributes leading-edge medical diagnostic devices from around the globe. It brings access to accurate, low cost and instantaneous
testing solutions at any point of care and address global healthcare and economic challenges.
Inventive Health has teamed up with Virusight, an Israeli medical diagnostic solutions company to deliver a world first point-of-care test that provides
on-site analysis and results within seconds for a COVID-19 test and thereby reduces future outbreaks.
- The Virusight device offers fast, accurate low cost testing that can be deployed in any environment. Unlike the current tests, which are based on chemistry,
the Virusight test comprises the SpectraLIT device that utilises a patented computer chip and spectrometry powered by a Smartphone App.
- The device is in the process of receiving FDA approval and has tested highly accurate to detecting the presence of COVID-19 and other pathogens.
- Currently there are over 40 countries where the device is being trialled, including a major trial in Australia.
- Already an order has been received from the UK.
- Inventive Health has exclusive rights to the solution for Australian and New Zealand and the UK
This is a pre-IPO opportunity:
Inventive Health offers a unique pathogens diagnostic solution based on proven spectral technology and empowered by Artificial Intelligence, that uses
either a swab or mouth wash sample, which could be transformative in the battle with COVID-19 and its mutations.
Developed by Virusight Diagnostic, a joint venture between two of Israel’s leading technology and Healthcare innovators – NewSightImaging and Sheba Medical
Centre – our combined mission is to help resolve the world crisis and enable access to accurate and affordable rapid testing for viruses including
COVID-19 anywhere, anytime.
- Fast Results - Results available in 5 seconds.
- Efficacy - Pre-clinical testing of the technology demonstrates a very high correlation to PCR showing accuracy of over 95% - Current PCR tests proven
to be only 70% accurate.
- Low Cost - A$10 Per Test, compared to the average costs for testing kits of A$20 for Antigen tests and $200 for PCR tests.
- Multiple Uses - Post - COVID-19, ViruSight’s technology can be deployed for the immediate detection of pathogens including; Dengue, Malaria, Influenza,
HIV, Ebola and bacterial diseases.
- Non-invasive - ViruSight’s COVID-19 screening test is the world’s first non-invasive saliva-based, point-of-care testing.
- COVID-19 Market Opportunity - ViruSight’s technology can address the immediate need for a non-invasive, accurate, fast andreliable testing procedure
that can screen patients in real-time.
- Near Commercialisation - FDA EUA fast track and CE approvals are in process whilst commercialisation can occur in the UKrelatively easily without significant
- Prof Eliezer Schwartz – Medical Director
Director of the Center for Geographic Medicine at Sheba Medical Center in Tel-HaShomer Israel
- Dr Yaakov Abekasis – Scientific Adviser
Over 35 yeas experience in global big pharma and R&D departments
- Gary Cohen – Executive Chairman
Also Executive Chairman of Invigor Group, previous CEO of iSOFT
- Adrian Stevens – Chief Executive Officer
Currently CEO of Cambio Healthcare Systems Ltd –a Swedish healthcare provider of EPR and innovative healthcare IT software and solutions.
- Thierry Manor – Chief Operaitng Officer
COO of Invigor group and previously Global Director of Professional Services at iSOFT
- Gregory Cohen – Chief Financial Officer
Previously worked with Ford Motor Credit Company Limited
Share this Listing