|| Securities, Pre-IPO / Grey Market
|| Asking Price
|| AUD Raising $5M (Post Money Valuation of A$15.688M)
Latest Media Announcement
Polymetals Resources Ltd is an Australian company, focussed on mineral exploration with a specific initial focus on gold exploration. Polymetals’ 100%
owned subsidiary Golden Guinea Resources SARL (Golden Guinea), a private entity incorporated in Guinea, owns two exploration licences within the Siguiri
Basin, Guinea, West Africa.
Key Investment Details
- West Africa’s Siguiri Basin in Guinea is world renowned for its significant gold endowment.
- Polymetals’ exploration licences are located within the Siguiri Basin 37km east of Anglo Gold Ashanti’s Siguiri Gold Mine which has produced +6.6m
ounces of gold of a 14moz resource.
- The licences have a very high level of gold anomalism with over 18km2 (16%) of the total area covered by +40ppb gold.
- Phase 1 drilling shows promising grade intersections to depth, characteristic of economic deposits of the type recognised regionally.
- Significant discovery potential with drilling to commence immediately post listing.
Share this Listing