|| Securities, Company Start-Ups
|| Asking Price
|| AUD $300,000 @ 20% discount to future priced equity round with a A$3M valuation cap Minimum A$20,000 investment
With a huge global addressable market this Australian unlisted Company is helping businesses to implement and leverage from the benefit of drone applications.
This unique Australian tech Company offers a software solution that aggregates the best of drone services and functions in a user friendly, easy to access
platform that captures, manages and analyses drone footage and data.
Initial focus is in asset management offering asset inspections including solar panel imaging (including machine learning), facade inspection and the sports
industry offering real-time video analytics.
The anticipated value of industries that the platform can address in Australia is A$9.7B.
- Drones as a service with pilot and flight fees; and
- Software as a service. The company develops bespoke software for target sectors; offering solutions like thermal imaging of solar panels or analytical
tools for sports coaches
Offer: New funds will be invested via a SAFE (Simple Agreement for Future Equity):
- Investment via SAFE provides early stage investors a 20% discount based on subsequent priced equity round
- The Company has met the criteria for ESIC (Early Stage Innovation Company) eligibility in 2017.
- Target next capital raise in mid-2018
Share this Listing