|| Funds, Managed
|| Asking Price
|| AUD $1.80 per Unit to raise up to A$80M
Venture Capital is ordinarily the province of high net worth and sophisticated investors by virtue of the large individual capital commitments required
and as a result of the high-risk profile of such investments. Through the Venture Capital Opportunities Fund, individual investors will now have the
opportunity to gain exposure to Square Peg Capital’s newest fund, Square Peg Fund II, which will target investments in a range of early stage businesses
at the outset of their growth trajectory.
To invest in Square Peg Fund II, with a view to provide Unitholders with:
- exposure to technology and disruptive companies in the venture capital stage of development predominantlyfocusedinAustralia, Israel, and South-East
- the potential for capital growth over a long-term investment horizon.
- Exposure to a high quality and experienced venture capital investor.
- Venture capital returns have historically demonstrated low correlation with other asset classes.
- The multi-geographic approach of Square Peg Fund II provides the opportunity for investors to access a broader set of opportunities and mitigates the
risk of a single geographic approach.
- Investing in early stage venture capital companies creates potential valuation upside and the potential for exposure to some exciting trends and companies
from across the world.
- The Fund provides a convenient investment platform to access venture capital investment opportunities.
|Unlisted partly paid units (Units)
| Offer Size:
|A$80 million, with a minimum subscription of A$35 million
| Minimum Application per Investor:
|Applications must be for a minimum of $2,001.60 (1,112 Units)
| Application Price:
| Initial instalment payable on Application:
| Pro Forma NAV:
| Investment timeframe:
- Offer Open Date – 8 June 2018
- Offer Close Date – 10 July 2018
- Issue Date – 17 July 2018
Share this Listing