Opportunity: FOS Capital’s IPO is raising A$3M (A$0.25 per share) at a post IPO equity value of A$11.25M.
FOS Capital is an Australian company and provider of commercial, retail and industrial LED lighting solutions. The FOS Group is one of a few wholly owned Australian lighting suppliers which has maintained full manufacturing capabilities in Australia.
The Company provides a complete ‘concept to completion’ lighting design and manufacturing service supported by an integrated team of lighting designers and expert engineers.
Organic Expansion via:
- Adding new product lines to the existing range
- Geographic expansion into NSW and SA in the near term
- Distributing the Megabay product range internationally
- Recruiting additional experienced sales executives
Acquisition Strategy via:
- Acquisitions will assist with securing additional products, staff and customers
- Acquisitions will also be targeted to attain geographical spread
If you would like to see the Prospectus or Application Form, please click below.
WithWine is an industry disruptive e-commerce platform that powers the rapidly growing Direct-to-Consumer (DtC) businesses of wineries globally. WithWine gives a platform for wineries of all sizes to grow their businesses and foster long-term customer loyalty.
Sydney Metro Fund is a pooled mortgage fund that offers Australian wholesale and sophisticated investors the opportunity to gain exposure to a property portfolio of loans.
Sydney Metro Fund has substantial experience managing a wide variety of property assets including residential, commercial, industrial, as well as deep knowledge of the lending marketplace, having secured and placed hundreds of millions of dollars in debt financing.
Secondary Share Trading
PrimaryMarkets is a global independent marketplace that transacts secondary trading of existing securities and investments, manages secondary securities trading on behalf of companies/trusts and individuals.
With over 110,000 investors looking for opportunities:
- PrimaryMarkets has traded over A$137M in secondary securities.
- Quick and easy to get your shares listed on our Platform.
- PrimaryMarkets has had over 373 trading opportunities listed on our Global Trading Platform.