- Fibre optics, lenses, medical, lab quartzware and LED lighting.
- Solar PV cell wafers which are essential in the manufacture of all Solar PV cells.
- Semiconductor wafer used in the manufacturing of chips essential for smartphones, electric vehicles, cloud computing and digital products.
Ultra HPQ aims to ensure that security of supply in these key markets is diversified away from sole exposure to USA supply.
Ultra HPQ an Australian company now raisings a bridging round of A$250,000 (A$90,000 already committed).
Also, GMDx has just announced the appointment of two new directors.
- Mike Webb who will head up the US team. A very experienced and senior life science’s professional, using his significant expertise in taking companies forward from early stage through to commercial maturity. He has held numerous Chairman, Board and CEO positions in start-up companies through to NASDAQ listings. He has provided significant commercialisation and commercial advancement contributions to the health care industry.
- Tim Eddy is a highly experienced Board Member and Chairman and Harvard Business School Graduate. His current Directorships include non-executive and executive advisory roles with a range of professional services, Government, and private entrepreneurial organisations. He has strong cross-border, cultural stakeholder with renowned matrix experience and management skills. Tim is recognised as a problem solver and strategic thinker and a successful negotiator and strategist.
GMDx is an Australian company raising A$1.7M.
- Climate Smart Agriculture
Agripower is an Australian company. To buy or sell shares please click below:
In recent years, venture capital backed Unicorns (unlisted companies with a valuation over US$1bn) have exploded in both quantity and market capitalisation. According to Crunchbase.com there are currently 616 (including 3 Australian) Unicorns valued at almost US$2 trillion with a new Unicorn created every 4 days.