- The Company is looking to raise up to A$4.4M via the issue of 4.4M convertibles notes at a value of $1.00 each.
- The notes will have a conversion price equal to a 25% discount to the IPO price. Inventive Health already has commitments for $2.2M of the raise.
Product: Inventive Health has teamed up with Virusight, an Israeli medical diagnostic solutions company to deliver a world first point-of-care test that provides on-site analysis and results within seconds for a COVID-19 test and thereby reduces future outbreaks.
- The Virusight device offers fast, accurate low cost testing that can be deployed in any environment. Unlike the current tests, which are based on chemistry, the Virusight test comprises the SpectraLIT device that utilises a patented computer chip and spectrometry powered by a Smartphone App.
- The device is in the process of receiving FDA approval and has tested highly accurate to detecting the presence of COVID-19 and other pathogens.
- Currently there are over 40 countries where the device is being trialled, including a major trial in Australia.
- Already an order has been received from the UK.
- Inventive Health has exclusive rights to the solution for Australian and New Zealand and the UK
For more information including investment memorandum and term sheet click below.
- 700 residential lots
- 200 independent-living retirement homes
- 100-bed private hospital
- 100-room hotel
Read about NIVA Group's exciting Derwent Valley Project:
NIVA Group is raising up to A$45M.