Today, we feature a shareholder update from HydraLight International, which has developed technology to create useable DC power by harnessing the electrons liberated from a magnesium anode immersed in salt water.
Also, HappyCo a company that has reimagined property management.
Finally, a new TechTalk video featuring a roundtable of industry experts discussing the topic “BNPL continues its heavy disruption of traditional financial services”
HydraLight is pleased to publicise the August Shareholder update, some key points from the announcement are:
- Kickstarter campaign, which generated A$150k in revenue (approximately 2,000 units), to launch the HydraCell (Power) Cube
- The successful delivery of the HydraCell Cube will allow Hydralight to further progress ongoing discussions with key industry and retail groups in the developing world.
- Samples of the Aqua-Tac flashlight/torch (with the new smaller HC1D HydraCell) have attracted significant interest and positive feedback from many market participants.
- The first production run of the Orca Torch Light is nearing completion.
- Hydralight completed the third-party verification, at a leading international institution, of its technology (excl. the HydraCell Cube) and its performance characteristics in June 2020.
Hydralight is raising capital via a Convertible Note, with a two year 5% coupon and convertible into ordinary shares at $0.10 per share raising A$1M.To view the full shareholder update please Click Here.
HappyCo builds mobile and cloud-based applications for smarter business operations. As leaders in Mobile Enterprise 3.0, the Company is at the forefront of a new era in enterprise computing that embraces vertical, mobile-first solutions that delight business users and don’t demand a large IT department to run.
The Company was founded by Australian entrepreneurs and is now based in San Francisco, tackling a $10 billion addressable market opportunity. The Company is already cashflow and EBITDA positive and is in an exciting growth phase, having recently completed a capital raise at a $100 million pre-money valuation.
For more information about HappyCo secondary parcels we have available Click Here.
The TechTalk expert panel this week is Marc Schneider, co-founder, CEO and president of Zebit, KL Khong, CEO of iSentric (ASX:ICU) and Peter Cook, CEO of Novatti Group (ASX:NOV). This week the panel discusses “BNPL continues its heavy disruption of traditional financial services”
Join PrimaryMarkets for free!