Polymetals Resources is raising A$5M (A$10.68M pre money valuation)
Polymetals is an Australian company focussed on mineral exploration with a specific initial focus on gold exploration. Polymetals’ 100% owned subsidiary Golden Guinea Resources SARL (Golden Guinea), a company incorporated in Guinea West Africa, owns two exploration licences within the Siguiri Basin, Guinea.
Opportunity: Greatcell Energy is raising A$1M (A$5M pre money valuation).
Greatcell Energy is an Australian Perovskite Solar Cell (PSC) company which is at the forefront of commercialising PSC photovoltaic technology and which has leapt to the attention of the energy sector.
Greatcell Energy has released its latest company newsletter, featuring recent achievements and providing some insightful articles including:
- Greatcell Borad Board Update - Greatcell's appointment of Andrew Carstens as a Director.
- What does Electricity Cost to Produce? Using the Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) approach
- Army Innovation Day - Greatcell was one of 22 companies to present their technologies to the Australian Defence Force at Army Innovation Day
- Agripark Inauguration Forum - Greatcell was an exhibitor at the AgriPark Inauguration held at the Charles Sturt University
To read the Greatcell Energy newsletter click here.
Digital Currency Group
Opportunity: To purchase existing shares in this US company.
Digital Currency Group builds and supports Cryptocurrency and Blockchain companies and technologies as well as Cryptocurrency & Blockchain funds management (currently >US$40B under management).
DCG is a strategic investment USA company that has achieved incredible growth over the past few years and is backed by some of the largest PE Funds, Bulge-Bracket investors and Venture Capital Funds in the world. With the Coinbase direct listing on NASDAQ today @ pre-market value of US$49B.
Minimum Investment size US$1M.
Private Trading Hubs
PrimaryMarkets provides companies with a unique end to end private share trading Platform enabling individuals to trade shares in companies and Funds.
- Enable founders, directors or employees to sell down their shares
- Provide liquidity events
- Offer a trading solution to new and existing shareholders
- Look for new shareholders, and
- Raise capital
The PrimaryMarkets Trading Platform provides liquidity through its global investor network of over 110,000 wholesale, sophisticated and institutional investors.