Invigor is a data analytics and insights business with a suite of AI driven competitor price comparison and revenue optimization tools.
As market conditions shift to online and dramatically become more digitized and channels more fragmented, Invigor helps brands and retailers to actively find opportunities and maximize revenue by the use of analytical tools to make better informed decisions.
- Invigor transacts with global customers throughout Europe and Australia, providing B2B data intelligence for brands and retailers.
- Invigor has built a proprietary platform with predictive engines to provide recommendations and insights that empower businesses to successfully influence customers purchasing patterns and drive further growth.
- Corporate Clients include: SMEG, KitchenAid and The Good Guys in the Consumer Electronics and Pernod Ricard, Moet Hennessy, Diageo, ALM/Metcash, Carlton & United Breweries, Asahi Group and Lion in the Liquor and FMCG verticals.
- Government Clients: Invigor has won two tenders assisting both the WA and NSW economic regulatory authorities with the impacts of the implementation of the Container Deposit Scheme, and looks to carry out similar work in the future.
Description: Sydney Metro Fund is a pooled mortgage fund that offers Australian wholesale and sophisticated investors the opportunity to gain exposure to a property portfolio of loans.
Sydney Metro Fund has substantial experience managing a wide variety of property assets including residential, commercial, industrial, as well as deep knowledge of the lending marketplace, having secured and placed hundreds of millions of dollars in debt financing.
Sydney Metro Fund is professionally managed by Sydney Metro Properties Pty Ltd. Trustee Services for the Sydney Metro Fund are provided by ONE AR Pty Ltd, a member of One Investment Group.
The investment provides investors with regular income distributions, with a targeted return of RBA cash rate plus 6.25% pa.
Private Company Listings
Does your company have shareholders who want to sell their shares, or are you an investor looking to buy into companies before they IPO?
If so, the PrimaryMarkets trading Platform can assist.
PrimaryMarkets has developed and built a unique end to end share trading Platform enabling companies and individuals to trade shares or units in companies and Funds.
Are you thinking about:
- A customised liquidity event
- Offering a trading solution to existing shareholders
- Looking for new shareholders, or
- Enabling founders, directors or employees to sell down their shares?
To learn more about the benefits of having a Private Company Trading Hub which enables shareholders to list and trade their shares, click below.