Today, we feature, GMDx a genomics testing company that delivers the next generation of immunogenomic diagnostics in oncology.
Also, an update from Greatcell Energy, a provider of micro-power for IoT devices using third generation solar technologies.
PrimaryMarketshas built and successfully operates a Global Trading Platform that provides liquidity for unlisted companies, Funds and investors by enabling them to list their securities for trading on our online Platform.
Finally, in the news Animoca's Co-Founder and Chairman will be a panelist at the50th TGV Conference: “Highly Digitalised Countries Post COVID19” to be held on9 September 2020, registration details are set out below.
GMDx is a genomics testing company that delivers the next generation of immunogenomic diagnostics in oncology. GMDx was established in 2015 to further develop and commercialise the discoveries of Dr Robyn Lindley. GMDx has developed a comprehensive and powerful genomic-profile testing platform with the clinical applications in oncology for:
- predicting patient response to immunotherapy treatment and
- predicting cancer progression.
The GMDx platform technology combines proprietary predictive algorithms, a strong and extensive IP portfolio, sophisticated analytics, and machine learning capabilities that provides customers with clinical grade whole genome testing.
GMDx is an Australian company raising A$1.7M, for more Information Click Here.
Greatcell Energy is the Australian Perovskite Solar Cell (PSC) companyand is one of the few organisations at the forefront of industrialising and commercialising this photovoltaic technology that has leapt to the attention of everybody in the energy field.
Here are some exciting updates from Greatcell:
- New Facility: The new Greatcell site in Bomen (NSW) is a special purpose business park for early stage manufacturing and has links with Charles Sturt University.
- New Markets for PSC:The last ten years have seen the explosion of market demand for drones and UAV’s (Unmanned Airborne Vehicles). Greatcell has commenced a project with an Australian ASX listed technology company with its objective of providing wing power products to UAV’s within 2 years.
- APOLO:Is a substantial Horizon 2020 European project involving Greatcell Solar Italia srL (GSI), with its European subsidiary. APOLO represent Smart Designed Full Printed Flexible Robust Efficient Organic Halide Perovskite solar cells. The project has met its scheduled goals and is planned to reach its successful completion in the first half of 2022.
Our trading Platform not only improves trading liquidity for unlisted companies and Funds but also provides access to new capital.
The Platform now reaches over 110,000 wholesale, sophisticated and institutional investors globally and $100m of securities have been traded. We currently have over 65 companies listed on our Platform where investors can choose to trade.
TGV GLOBAL CONFERENCE
The50th TGV Conference: “Highly Digitalised Countries Post COVID19” will be held on9 September 2020. Animoca's co-founder and chairman Yat Siu and CEO Robby Yung will be in a panel together to talk about non-fungible tokens and digital ownership in gaming. You can also join an online networking session with Yat and Robby in a Private Zoom Breakout Room.
Panel Discussion: Non-fungible tokens digital ownership in gaming
Date: 9 September 2020
Time: 21:40 - 22:20 Singapore / Hong Kong Time
- Yat Siu (co-founder and chairman of Animoca Brands)
- Robby Yung (CEO of Animoca Brands)
- Fredrik Wester (Executive chairman of the board, Paradox Interactive)
Join PrimaryMarkets for free!