Capital Raise - Business Update
Company: GMDx Genomics
Sector: Genome Healthcare
Type: Capital Raise
GMDx is a genomics testing company that delivers the next generation of immunogenomic diagnostics in oncology. GMDx has released
its 2020 AGM and company update, to watch the video presentation Click here
GMDx has just announced the appointment of a new US director.
- David E. Wood, Ph.D. brings 15 years of extensive experience in the Diagnostics and Drug Discovery Tools industries which includes
commercial partnerships, executing numerous M&A, equity financings and partnering transactions.
GMDx is an Australian company raising A$1.7M.
GMDx believes it currently qualifies under the ATO classification of an Early Stage Innovation Company (ESIC).
Company: Endless Solar Corporation
Sector: Renewable Energy
Type: Capital Raise
Description: Endless Solar is a leading producer and developer of solar air conditioning and hot water technologies. Endless Solar has invested
12 years of R&D into Energy and Utility technologies. The Company is now undertaking commercial implementation.
How the technology works:
- Endless Solar generates up to 90% of a home's heating and cooling using solar
- Proven patented solar air conditioning (heat pump) technology to heat and cool premises
- Integrates with solar hot water and battery systems
- Eliminates the summer afternoon power surge
Endless Solar is an Australian company raising A$2.5M (A$10.5M Current Valuation).
Private Company Listings
Does your company have shareholders looking to sell their shares?
Are you an investor looking to buy into companies before they IPO? PrimaryMarkets trading Platform is able to assist.
PrimaryMarkets has built a unique end to end share trading Platform enabling companies and individuals to trade shares or units in private companies
If you are thinking about:
- A customised liquidity event
- Offering trading liquidity to existing shareholders
- Looking for new shareholders or;
- Enabling founders, directors or employees to sell down their shares
The PrimaryMarkets Platform enables trading liquidity for unlisted shares and also provides access to new capital, reaching over 110,000 wholesale, sophisticated
and institutional investors globally.
To learn more about the benefits of having a Company Listing which enables securityholders to list and sell their shares, click below.