PrimaryMarkets Pre-IPO Trading Windows
PrimaryMarkets’ efficient trading platform is best positioned to support your company through a controlled pre-IPO secondary trading plan.
A pre-IPO trading window provides a number of benefits to companies and its shareholders as IPO planning is finalised.
- Avoid escrow – early stage investors can avoid escrow conditions (up to 2 years) enforced when a company lists on a public exchange
- Reduce uncertainty – allows existing shareholders who do not want IPO uncertainty or exposure to risk to sell down – trading off future upside for certainty
- More stability – the Company gets more stable register – less early selling pressure post-IPO
- Shareholder spread – supports a company seeking shareholder spread
- Underpin IPO price – can help baseline IPO pricing for the Company
- Improve access to new investors – allows buyers to ‘get set’ and obtain shares before an expected rush during IPO raise
- Position for priority offerings – allow buyers to access potential priority offerings at IPO
- Partial selldowns – allows for partial (or complete) selldowns for early stage investors
- Builds IPO demand – can help a Company build demand for the IPO
- Reduced stock dumping – a pre-IPO trading window reduces the likelihood of shareholders dumping stock on the market immediately after listing
Please contact Jamie Green (firstname.lastname@example.org / +61 406 429 588) to learn more about this service and how PrimaryMarkets can assist you and your Company.