Machine learning marketing technology
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious companies rely on to grow their businesses.
NextRoll’s machine learning technology gathers data, delivers reliable insights, and provides businesses with approachable tools to target buyers in strategic ways.
Nextroll generates US$24M+ in sales with over 150B daily buyer predictions.
Data-driven marketing technology for ambitious businesses. NextRoll’s machine learning technology gathers data, delivers reliable insights, and provides businesses with approachable tools to target buyers in strategic ways – all on one platform. Its powerful technology stack fuels two distinct business units:
- Adroll – Delivering unprecedented growth for D2C brands with display ads, social ads, behavioral email, and actionable insights in one platform.
- RollWorks – Driving B2B growth with an account-based platform that identifies accounts, engages them across channels, and measures campaign effectiveness.
Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally. Whether a user is a one-person operation or on a robust marketing team, RollNext’s platform can support user’s growth through AdRoll or RollWorks, depending on your audience.
Unicorns Companies on the PrimaryMarkets Platform:
- USA based Companies with an estimated market capitalisation in excess of US$1B.
- Trading in these securities entails compliance with USA regimes such as FINRA and SEC as well as possible ROFR (Right Of First Refusal) imposed by many Unicorns.
- All Traders must be Sophisticated, Professional, Institutional, Accredited Investors.
- Minimum trade size US$250,000
Total Funding (as of June 2021) – US$89.6M
Enterprise Value US$438M
COO/CFO & Founding Team
CTO & Founding Team
Senior New Business Account Executive
Head of New Business DACH
Executive Vice President, Product
Senior Web Designer & Developer
Product Marketing Manager