What PrimaryMarkets Delivers
PrimaryMarkets is a global independent marketplace that transacts secondary trading of existing securities and investments,
manages secondary securities trading on behalf of companies/trusts and assists unlisted companies/trusts in raising new capital/debt/hybrid.
PrimaryMarkets is an independent marketplace for:
- Sellers to access liquidity.
- Buyers to invest in rarely available opportunities.
- Intermediaries (advisors, brokers, lawyers, wealth managers) to enhance deal flow to their networks.
- Sophisticated Wholesale / Professional Investor
- Sector Focused Specialist
- Demands Integrity and Privacy of the Platform
- Accepts Risks for Appropriate Reward
- Quality Listings
- Creation of Value / Liquidity
- Easy to Use
- Success Aligned Fee Structure
PrimaryMarkets is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Helmsec Global Capital Pty Limited ABN 77 129 825 798 holder of Australian Financial Services License No. 334838. PrimaryMarkets provides an introduction service for Members in accordance with ASIC Class Order 02/273. PrimaryMarkets undertakes publications, advertisements and introductions on behalf of Seller Members.
Helmsec Global Capital Pty Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of PrimaryMarkets, an unlisted Equity Capital Markets, Corporate Advisory and Institutional Sales Trading House headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Transactional History 2008-2019:
Participation in Equity Transactions: A$3,481,807,000
Pre-IPO Transactions*: A$16,780,551.
Sale of Off-Market Assets*: A$77,000,000.
* Sole Lead Manager
List of Latest Offerings
- Steppes Private Equity – Share Sale
- My Farmer World - The Future of Sustainable Farming
- Agripower - Existing Shares Available
- Verita HealthCare Group
- STAR Water Group Ltd - Stormwater Treatment and Reuse
- Stirling Junction Fair Shopping Centre Fund
- Course Hero - Existing Shares Available
- Health and Fitness Technology - A Complete Health and Fitness Ecosystem
- ingogo Limited - Ordinary Shares
- Blockchain Coinvestors