Today we celebrate our 6 month birthday - let's have a look at what we have accomplished so far.
Back on February 25th this year, we toasted the launch of PrimaryMarkets in Sydney with a strong gathering of supportive Investors and Intermediaries. Six months on and we are delighted with our progress and, more importantly, our platform and services that we have developed for Sellers and Buyers of unlisted assets.
Our overarching objective is to improve the liquidity of unlisted securities and investments and although we have only just jumped from the starting line – signs and achievements to date are very positive. Some highlights of our first 6 months:
PrimaryMarkets now has:
- Over 5,500+ Member-Followers engaging with our platform (22% outside Australia);
- 3,300+ Social Media followers.
- More than 11,000 unique visitors have used our platform and we continue to experience on average 100 unique visitors to the platform everyday (39% outside Australia).
- We have in excess of A$410M in unlisted assets for sale on our platform.
- We have already completed over 25 transactions since our launch including:
- Units in unlisted property funds (multiple applicants);
- Ordinary shares in multiple Australian unlisted companies including our recent A$9.75M transaction of existing shares in Tyro Payments Limited (unlisted Australian Bank EV A$380M);
- Unlisted, vested options in an ASX listed company;
- IPO Firm Allocations (multiple applicants); and
- Firm bids in Placements including firm bids of A$925,000 for the A$2M Excluded Party Placement completed by Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) – subscribed in only 3.5 hours.
- We have listings sourced from Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, UK and the USA.
- We announced via the ASX an arrangement with Blackwall Property Funds (ASX.BWF) an ASX listed property entity for the trading of issued units in all their 13 property funds (Total Value >A$500M) held by 1,000+ investors.
PrimaryMarkets thanks you for your support, engagement and Membership that builds our momentum and we greatly appreciate your feedback that helps us to improve and evolve our platform.
We have exciting plans in play that will enhance the experience for the PrimaryMarkets community and, in so doing, will improve the operation of worldwide unlisted markets. The next six months and beyond should be filled with further opportunities for our Members.
In Liquidity We Trust,
Gavin Solomon Nicholas Capp
Founder CEO / Managing Director