Mission-driven company targeting un-met clinical needs
Biosignals Diagnostics offers solutions that target unmet clinical needs or improved standard of care in heart disease, with verified customers and markets.
- Heart disease remains the biggest killer in the world and death rates are estimated to double in the next 20 years
- Biosignals Diagnostics provides solutions in several global markets offering tailored solutions based on unmet needs or improved standard of care, delivered to Primary Care Clinics, Cardiology Clinics, Pharmacies, Aged Care, Veterans and general public consumers.
- OEM agreement for manufacture of their ECGme device was signed on 6th April 2022
- Completed the build of the Australian cloud services for the ECGme device, to receive, analyse and store all customer and patient data within Australia
- Dr. Stephan Foy, our consulting cardiologist will be joining the company as non-executive director in July 2022.
- ISV partner agreement with Oracle signed on 5th April 2022
- Master Agreement with Equinix datacentres signed on 4th May 2022
- Pre-production ECGme devices are now being tested using our healthcare cloud
- Demonstrations of the ECGme device was completed across twelve private meetings at the AusMedtech2022 conference including to the Victorian Government. An immediate result from these meetings was the connection of BioSignals to the Victorian Government care-at home healthcare program partners. Other opportunities stemming from the AusMedtech2022 conference are being pursued as well.
- Negotiations are currently underway to supply the ECGme device (and associated platform services) to 9 prospective customers including Roche Diagnostics Agreement signed with Procept (www.procept.com.au) as our development partner for the
- ECG3me (3 Lead device) on 7th July 2022
- KPMG retained to manage our R&D and ESIC Tax Incentives as of 12th April 2022
Raising A$1.116M at A$0.171 per share, with a pre-money valuation of A$8.9M,
6,521,739 shares on offer
Use of Funds
ECGme deployment and volume manufacturing 20%
Platform software development 30%
Marketing / Sales 30%
3 Lead ECG3me development 20%
Biosignals Diagnostics is a biosignal monitoring company, that addresses heart disease problems by integrating biometric data from specially designed, easily used devices and other sources such as imaging and genetics.
- Small easy to use the device (the size of a credit card), fits in your pocket and when held with fingers on the sensors analyses real-time ECG signals
- Point-in-time ECG snapshot configurable for up to 10 minutes monitoring duration
- Converts to a 2 electrode 24hr on-body monitor for clinical use
- A TGA-approved Class 2a medical device
- Available July 2022