Crowdfunding Company with licences in both Australia and New Zealand
This Australian unlisted public company has built over the past 4 years a highly functional, fully operational equity crowdfunding platform with strong governance, compliance and operating procedures. This Company only recently obtained its Australian crowdfunding licence.
- Strong investor network (52,000+ database).
- A highly functional, fully compliant cross-border platform.
- Platform fully integrated with banks and KYC/AML providers.
- Established referral and marketing networks.
- Understandable key points of difference to other equity crowd funders.
- Fully developed governance, compliance and operating principles and procedures.
- End to end legal documentation.
- Expansion plans into Singapore and Hong Kong in CY2019.
The Company is raising new funds of A$650,000 via:
- Loan – already secured A$150,000 unsecured long-term facility; plus
- Seed Capital Raising – A$500,000 by issue of 2.5M ordinary shares @ issue price of A$0.20 per share representing 10% of issued capital.
Professional, sophisticated, accredited, wholesale investors only.
Key Transaction Information
UD $650,000 @ Pre-Money EV $4.5M