Series E Capital Raise A$8.5M
Pre Money Valuation A$220M
$A4.8M already committed by existing and new shareholders
Rapid Response Revival has developed the world’s first ubiquitous personal, easy to use, affordable, and connected medical device to address the unacceptably low survival rates of Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Rapid Response Revival “RRR” is a Medical Device company with a single focus, improving the survivability of the world’s biggest single killer, Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). RRR has focused on its customers from inception, when Donovan (the Founder) was thrust into his wife’s SCA emergency in 2014. In an industry where technology had stagnated, the company is driven to enhance customer experience through constant improvement and innovation and to retain its competitive advantage in device technology.
The RRR product CellAED®, a personal Automated External Defibrillator (AED), leads the industry with patent-protected hardware, best-in-class proprietary software and firmware. The CellAED®’s connectivity features allow device monitoring, incident data collection and analytics to improve both the product and to lead the industry in improving outcomes.
A key driver of the CellAED® system is affordability and enabling access to life saving therapy. 80% of SCA occur in the home, a market virtually unsupplied by the current AED manufactures.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest is a leading cause of death, attributed to 20% of all deaths annually, the majority occurring outside of hospitals.
- The success of the Public Access Defibrillator (PAD) system is greatly hampered due to outdated design & technology.
- CellAED® is a world first ubiquitous personal, easy to use, affordable, and connected medical device to address the low survival rates of sudden cardiac arrest.
- Clinical Trials have begun in four Australian & New Zealand Hospitals.
- Demand established with Governments, Enterprises and Registered Training Organisations.
- Dual manufacturing capabilities have been established in Australia and Taiwan.
The company’s ‘Go-to-Market’ strategy involves taking advantage of established customer channels (Governments, Registered Training organisations) as well as its direct to customer e-commerce platform, which will launch in October 2021, establishing pre-sales into the first tier of 10 countries in the European Economic Area.
RRR is leading the industry with clinical evidence of its claims. The supporting ecosystem, CellAED.io, is a multi-touch point platform to facilitate education, maintenance and asset monitoring, as well as collection of important event data to improve patient care and health system optimisation. RRR has a multi-discipline Medical Research Advisory Board with key global opinion leaders.
- CE Mark
- ISO 13485 Certified
- Radio equipment directive certified
- ‘Ready to Market’ device
- Customer orders 20,000 units
- Production line Australia
- Agreement with Taiwan contract manufacturer (OEM)
- IP Protection (Multiple granted Patents)
- Multi-jurisdiction design registrations
- Trademark registrations
- Multi-disciplined medical research advisory board
- International Distribution Partners
- Established demand of 3.6m+ CellAED®
- Clinical partnerships with Medical and EMS stakeholders
Recurring sales from distribution & evergreen subscription model.
- RRR via distributors only to RTO, Corporate and Government
- RRR sells direct
- E-Commerce platform rollout
Raising A$8.5M on a Valuation of A$220M
Use of Funds to support working capital as the company scales up towards commercialisation, including:
- Development of an e-Commerce Platform to facilitate direct sales and customer support
- Marketing and promotion
- Ongoing clinical trials and further regulatory applications