UK High Yield Income Fund
Sequince Capital an Australian-domiciled fund targeting an annual income yield to investors of 10-11% nett of fees, with quarterly income distributions, while seeking to preserve capital at all times via insured and secured debt instruments. It offers a bespoke UK alternative investment strategy with a low correlation to other traditional asset classes.
High Yield Business Highlights
- Target Income yield of 10-11% per annum nett of fees to the investor
- Quarterly Income Distributions
- Capital preservation mechanisms built into the underlying investment structure
- Low correlation to other traditional asset classes like shares, listed property, fixed income bonds or other alternatives; meaning it could serve as an effective diversification and hedging strategy while also throwing off exceptional, regular target income.
- Provides investors access to bespoke UK alternative investment strategies that would not otherwise be available via traditional funds and mainstream asset managers
- Investment activity is the deployment of secured and insured lending into UK Litigation Funding (fully insured against case loss) and Film Financing (secured against UK Gov or State creative industry tax credits/rebates, UK VAT reclaims, pre-sale contracts, sales agent minimum sales guarantees, etc)
The UK High Yield Income Fund specialises in identifying opportunities to deploy capital that meet the following criteria:
- Exceptional, above-average income yield
- Stable, consistent cashflow into Fund and ability to distribute income to investors regularly
- Low correlation to traditional asset classes (hedging and diversifying)
- Robust capital protection mechanisms and a high degree of certainty over capital preservation
- Sustainable medium to long-term capital deployment destination (3 to 10+ years)
High Yield Debt Fund Opportunity
- Funding the Good Fight against the UK Banks – First, in collaboration with our strategic partners in the UK, Sequince Capital provides finance to fund litigation claims made by UK law firms for systemic overcharging or undisclosed charging of fees within financial and insurance products in the UK. These claims are insured through after-the-event insurance (ATE insurance). Our funding makes it possible for regular UK folk to access a ’No-Win-No-Pay’ engagement with a law firm to seek a refund from the Banks.
Prudent and Profitable Film Financing – Second, Sequince Capital provide finance to Goldfinch Media Finance Ltd (UK), a company with a vertically integrated global business model with expertise across finance, production, facilities and management in film, television and video games. Goldfinch Media Finance Ltd are provided with a secured debt line which will attract premium rates and fees (comparatively) for this kind of debt facility, and will be secured against Government or State creative industry tax credits/rebates, UK VAT reclaims, sales contracts, pre-sale contracts, Commissions for TV, minimum guarantees from sales agents, and gap financing. Goldfinch has 0% default rate on their lending activity over 7+ years. Its current pipeline of projects that meet its financing mandate and are awaiting funding is in excess of A$120M.
- Information Memorandum Income Fund UK High Yield
- Investor Presentation UK High Yield Income Fund
- General Information to Wholesale Investors
- Underlying Investment & Track Record
Sequince Capital invites investors to purchase units in the Fund and participate in a bespoke UK alternative investment vehicle with exceptional target income, regular distributions and robust capital preservation mechanisms.
Minimum Initial Investment: $100,000
Minimum Additional Investment: $50,000
Minimum suggested investment timeframe: 3 Years
Target annual income yield (nett of fees): 10%
Fund Status: Open-ended Wholesale Fund
Please refer to the Information Memorandum for full details of the offer and before making a decision to invest.