PrimaryMarkets Limited (PrimaryMarkets) is delighted to announce a Strategic Alliance with Allbiz Business Sales Services Pty Limited (Allbiz).
Under the Strategic Alliance, PrimaryMarkets and Allbiz will, on a non-exclusive basis, work together with Allbiz introducing to PrimaryMarkets new business opportunities including secondary equity sales opportunities, capital raisings, Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) and Equity Capital Markets (ECM) transactions.
Allbiz is one of Australia’s largest dedicated business sales marketplace offering services to business brokers, buyers and business owners. Allbiz works across all sectors and business types.
James Green, CEO of PrimaryMarkets, said:
“PrimaryMarkets is delighted to partner with Australia’s leading business sales specialist (business broker) with extensive reach and world-class business marketing skills.
We believe that Allbiz’s platform and clients are well-suited for introductions to PrimaryMarkets core products and services. We are excited that Allbiz has selected PrimaryMarkets for this exciting initiative, offering increased services to their clientele.”
Mike Manassen, Managing Director of Allbiz, said:
“We are truly excited about the opportunity to have this alliance with PrimaryMarkets. Their unique and extensive offering for private companies, along with a very strong national and international database will perfectly compliment the Allbiz platform.
We believe there is a world of opportunity through the education of our combined services in the business broking industry. Something that we very much look forward to further exploring in the near future.”
PrimaryMarkets – The Trading and Investment Platform for Unlisted Securities. PrimaryMarkets provides an end-to-end solution for trading securities, raising capital and full transaction management with seamless execution from trading through to registry. Core Products and Services offered to our 110,000+ global investor network (40% within Australia) and Issuers include:
- Private Trading Hubs – Trading facility for existing securities in unlisted companies and Funds.
- Digital Registry Services via PrimaryLedger.
- Secondary Trading – Multiple one-off trading opportunities for securityholders in private companies and Funds.
- Raising Capital – Non-exclusive distribution of new raisings by private companies and Funds.
- Investor Centres – Connecting companies and Funds to Investors promoting liquidity and increasing market presence.
The commercial landscape is ever changing right now and the Allbiz Deal Room is leading the way in the business sales industry, providing a digital platform to allow business owners and buyers to easily and confidentially communicate to successfully list and sell their business, either themselves, or through a business broker/consultant. Allbiz offers:
- A complete digital solution for Business Sales from beginning to end producing industry leading closing rates.
- Flexibility to list and sell a business from any location, with the possibility of a contactless transaction.
- An extensive database of active business buyers and investors searching for every type of business opportunity.
- Options and value to suit the complete range of business types, size and budgets.
- Innovative marketing strategies and educational tools making for easier and smoother business deals.
For more information please contact:
+61 406 429 588
+61 418 694 269