For the first half of 2016 worldwide there were:*
- Deals on the Alternative Investment Secondary Market – US$18.6B (with the expected total volume for all of 2016 to be US$39.7B).
- Buyer location – 60% North American, European 38%, Asia/Other 2%.
- Seller location – 55% North American, European 32%, Asia/Other 13%.
- Private Equity secondary market transactions – US$15.3B.
- Venture Capital Fund secondaries increased 55% to US$1.2B.
- Intermediated Transactions – US$10.5B.
PrimaryMarkets.com is placed perfectly to assist liquidity in all such markets and transactions. If you require any input or assistance in this regard please do not hesitate to contact us @ [email protected]
(*Source: Setter – USA based, leading independent advisory firm report 29 August 2016)
PrimaryMarkets delivers liquidity for Unlisted Securities and Investments. PrimaryMarkets is led by a highly-professional Board with strong marketplace experience and is an unlisted public company with a diverse shareholding of institutional, professional and wholesale/sophisticated/accredited investors. PrimaryMarkets has an ever growing base of Sellers, Buyers and Intermediaries and offers solutions for global investors in most jurisdictions worldwide.