Invest in the Future of Food
Maximising Your Kitchen Space, Giving You Additional Profit From Online Delivery
- 360 Food Group (360) is one of Australia’s fastest-growing virtual kitchen businesses
- Currently operating in over 300 virtual restaurants, with a vision of scaling to 3,000 partners by 2025
- 70+ Host (partner) kitchens operating 16 virtual brands across identified market gaps
- 360 offers an end-to-end solution for venues providing ready-to-go brands, marketing support, tech integration and procurement solutions
360 Food Group utilises a select data science team to identify market gaps in food offerings. They use this data to partner with operating food retailers, which are known as host kitchens by providing them with an opportunity to ignite their spare capacity (kitchen space and staff) to prepare our meals, which can be ordered on various aggregators such as Uber Eats, Menulog, Door Dash and Deliveroo.
360 Food Group offer an end-to-end solution for venues providing ready-to-go brands, marketing support, tech integration and procurement solutions.
360 Food Group both creates and licenses top QSR (Quick Service Restaurants) brands from around the world to launch them into Australasia.
It has established a partnership with the Kbox Global proprietary tech platform for complete aggregation into a one-tablet tech solution.
They operate their virtual brands via the K-Tech technology platform, which is a class leader in the virtual brand space.
- Virtual brands
- SAAS technology services
- Procurement solutions
- Marketing and Branding
- Retail QSR stores
- Kitchen operator solution packages
- Franchise Solutions
- Custom Food truck franchises