Trade shares the world’s leading natural silicon fertiliser company.
These tests and trials have proven many positive benefits of using Agrisilica products for the soils and for the plants.
The most significant change to Fertilisers and Fertiliser Management in 90 years.
Feeding the world is essential business.Farming needs to be both profitable and sustainable.
Welcome to Agripower – the world’s leading natural silicon fertiliser company.
Agripower’s unique range of AgrisilicaTM fertilisers and soil amendments are produced in Queensland and sold domestically and into export markets as an accredited organic agricultural input with applications across cropping, horticulture, orchards, lawns and turf.
Over 400 independent trials have been completed confirming the benefits of Agrisilica in more than 40 different types of crops in varying soil and climate regions around the world. The results show a sustained increase in plant quality, crop yields and economic benefit to farmers and growers.
Agrisilica is an ideal fertiliser for supplying Si to crops. It also has the added benefits of a high cation exchange capacity (CEC) enabling better retention and uptake of nutrients as well as an ability to absorb and release large amounts of moisture.
- Reduction in the use of chemical fertilisers,
- Ease of use by admixing with standard NPK fertilisers
- Increased crop yield, quality, size and shelf life
- Improved management of biotic and abiotic stresses such as drought, salinity,
- Pathway to Growth: Over $160 million invested to date with company at sales tipping point
- Best-in-class Solution: Up to 60% extra yield, better quality produce and soil remediation
- World class Asset: Over 1.8 billion tonnes available with over 200 year life of mine
- Considerable Market Potential: Market for silicon fertilisers in target territories of 20 million tonnes per annum
- Sales Network: Major international distributors in place to sell products quickly
- Solid Financial Fundamentals: High margin, recurring revenue from fertiliser sales
- Highly Acquisitive Market: Major chemical and fertiliser players in competition to be market leader