World leading integrated medicinal cannabis company leveraging renewable energy resources in Australia.
A licensed producer of medicinal cannabis including cultivation, manufacturing and research company.
New vertically integrated medicinal cannabis company leveraging renewable energy resources in Australia. Focused on cultivating medicinal cannabis under the World Health Organisation (WHO) quality framework for Good Agricultural and Collection Practices (GACP). Will be manufacturing pharmaceutical-grade medicinal products under the European Union Good Manufacturing Practices (*EU GMP) framework. Cannaponics is aiming to be Western Australia’s first medicinal cannabis tolling service by providing third party tolling services.
- Australian owned and operated
- Eco-friendly medicinal cannabis
- Fully licensed Office of Drug Control
- Industrial scale Agri-Pharma
- Funded by WA State Gov $2M
- R&D Tax Rebates & Arena Funding
- Low cost power medicinal cannabis
- EU GMP quality standards
- Industrial scale production
- Hi-tech drying and extraction
- Exclusive Licences global partners
- Growing the Regional WA economy
- Own a freehold 165 acres of land which is the best climate for cannabis cultivation.
- World leading agri-pharma team for cultivation and medicines manufacture.
- Fully integrated ESG for medicinal cannabis toll production and distribution.
- 15 domestic and international distribution channels.
- Focussed innovative R&D from cultivation to exclusive licences with New Age Nanotech Nano-emulsion and GATC DNA testing for personalised medicines.
- Pending outcome $5m advanced manufacturing Federal Government Grant.
Cannaponics is near completion of a 3,600sqm Greenhouse (pictured below) and will complete the 2,000sqm EU GM Manufacture facility by Q2 2023, on its 165-acre freehold property in Collie WA, which will produce dried cannabis flower to be further processed into Cannaponics medicinal products. The whole project aims to use 100% renewable resources with Cannaponics subsidiary company CannaEnergy, building a 25,000 sqm solar electrical power hydrogen micro-grid with advanced water harvesting technology.
A renewable resource, licensed producer for medicinal cannabis cultivation, manufacturing and research. The facility will be EU GMP compliant on our 165-acre freehold property in Collie, Western Australia.
A subsidiary company of Cannaponics, Hemponics is a food supplement and nutraceutical brand focused on providing high quality hemp-based products for the wellness and health food market. The company Hemponics will be our catalyst for over-the-counter CBD products.
Another subsidiary wholly owned by Cannaponics, CannaEnergy will use 100% renewable resources to power the Cannaponics facility, leveraging advanced technology via a 25,000sqm solar power and hydrogen electrical power micro-grid coupled with water harvesting technology.