Trade shares in USA’s largest investment portfolio company of digital currency and blockchain ecosystems
Digital Currency Groups mission is to accelerate the development of a better financial system by building and supporting bitcoin and blockchain companies through leveraging the company’s insights, network, and access to capital.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase existing shares in this strategic investment USA company that builds and supports Cryptocurrency and Blockchain companies and technologies as well as Cryptocurrency & Blockchain funds management (currently >US$40B under management).
The epicenter of the bitcoin and blockchain industry
Digital Currency Group ( DCG) is a venture capital company focusing on the digital currency market. Digital Currency Group was launched in 2015 by Barry Silbert, who previously founded SecondMarket, Inc.
DCG has achieved incredible growth over the past few years and is backed by some of the largest PE Funds, Bulge-bracket investors and Venture Capital Funds in the world.
This offer is only available for approved institutional investors or entities with net assets greater than US$25M.
DCG is a strategic investor which has built the largest investment portfolios in the digital currency and blockchain ecosystem. DCG aims to support the best teams in the relevant target markets by providing capital through a company’s lifecycle, connecting them to the extensive DCG network and using the team’s collective knowledge and insights to help companies grow and scale.
DCG’s Portfolio Stats:
- 165+ Companies
- 30+ Countries
- US$1.1B+ Raised by the DCG Portfolio
165+ Global Portfolio companies include:
Unicorns Companies on the PrimaryMarkets Platform:
- USA based Companies with an estimated market capitalisation in excess of US$1B.
- Trading in these securities entails compliance with USA regimes such as FINRA and SEC as well as possible ROFR (Right Of First Refusal) imposed by many Unicorns.
- All Traders must be Sophisticated, Professional, Institutional, Accredited Investors.
- Minimum trade size US$250,000
- Over US$1.1B+ raised to date by the DCG Portfolio.