Iron Sand, Copper and Gold Exploration
Dome Gold Mines Limited is an emerging iron sand, copper and gold exploration and development company focused on locating and developing significant mineral discoveries in Fiji.
Fiji is host to a range of world class mineral deposits and offers a mining friendly operating environment and security of project tenure, with an increasing level of capital being invested in the country’s metals & mining industry by blue-chip mining companies around the world.
Dome Gold Mines have a clearly defined strategy to progress exploration and development activities on their project portfolio. These activities and unique value propositions include:
- Focussing on an initial exploration strategy on 3 wholly owned areas totalling 38,763ha in Fiji.
- Using innovative sonic drilling technology.
- Outlined significant gold, silver and/or copper anomalies at the Namoli and Wainivau prospects on the Nadrau SPL and high sulphidation epithermal gold, silver and copper on the Ono SPL.
- Completed pole-dipole array induced polarisation surveys on the Naqara East and Naqara West epithermal gold-silver prospects on Ono Island.
- Undertaken geological and alteration mapping of the geochemically anomalous Wainivau Prospect which has discovered outcropping porphyry intrusive with copper-magnetite veins.
- Four anomalous areas are now ready for 3D Induced Polarisation surveys and exploratory diamond drilling.
- SPL 1451 Ono Island Project – Special Prospecting Licence (SPL) 1451 covers 3,028 ha and is located in the southern part of Fiji on Ono Island.
- SPL 1495 Sigatoka Ironsands Project – The Sigatoka Ironsands Project lies within SPL1495, on the south coast of Viti Levu, the largest island of Fiji.
- SPL 1452 Nadrau Project – The Nadrau Project covers 33,213ha on the main island of Viti Levu, Fiji and is adjacent to the world class Namosi Porphyry Copper-Gold Project.