Accessible 3D fabrication systems designed for printing intricate figures.
Formlabs is a 3D printing technology developer and manufacturer.
The company develops and manufactures 3D printers and related software and consumables. Scale Prototyping & Production With Affordable, Industrial-Quality SLA & SLS 3D Printers. Powerful, Affordable & Reliable 3D Printers For Professionals.
Formlabs is expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything. Headquartered in Somerville, Massachusetts with offices in Germany, Japan, China, Singapore, Hungary, and North Caroline.
Formlabs is the professional 3D printer of choice for engineers, designers, manufacturers, and decision makers around the globe.
Formlabs products include the Form 3, Form 3B, and Form 3L, powered by Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™ 3D printing, Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Form Wash and Form Cure post-processing solutions, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, and Form Cell manufacturing solution. Formlabs also develops its own suite of high-performance materials that continue to push the boundaries for 3D printing, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software. Their suite includes:
- 3D Printers – Form 3, Form 3L, Post Processing, Fuse 1 and Form Cell
- Materials – Standard, Engineering, Dental, Jewelry, Specialty, Medical
- Software – PreForm and Dashboard
- Industries – Engineering, Manufacturing ,Dental, Education, Medical Entertainment, Jewelry, Audio
Unicorns Companies on the PrimaryMarkets Platform:
- USA based Companies with an estimated market capitalisation in excess of US$1B.
- Trading in these securities entails compliance with USA regimes such as FINRA and SEC as well as possible ROFR (Right Of First Refusal) imposed by many Unicorns.
- All Traders must be Sophisticated, Professional, Institutional, Accredited Investors.
- Minimum trade size US$250,000
Total Funding (as of June 2021) – US$253.7M
Last funding round (May 2021) – US$150M (Series E – SoftBank)
Enterprise Value US$1.6B