Reach New Heights With The Next Big Thing In E-Commerce
The marketplace platform gives enterprise companies a tried and tested platform to launch and scale a complete marketplace offering in today’s evolving e-commerce environment.
- Founded by successful team behind leading global cycling marketplace Bike Exchange
- Over 16,000+ businesses connected to Marketplacer enterprise platform
- Used in over 10 countries
- Trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands as their marketplace infrastructure provider of choice supporting millions of transactions annually
- Winner of Best Marketplace Platform in 2021 from CB Insights
Marketplacer allows customers to leverage their teams 10+ years of operating online marketplace businesses at scale to execute their own comprehensive marketplace strategies successfully.
Marketplacer gives businesses the ability to accelerate their online marketplace strategy by leveraging their existing technology so you can have a world class shopping experience for your customers quickly.
A completely flexible platform allows all businesses to find the right mix for them – either leveraging the full Marketplacer solution to power your ecommerce, or by maintaining control of the customer experience while Marketplacer technology and Core power the back end.
Marketplacer is the technology trusted to power some of Australia’s most popular and massive online marketplaces.
- Global eCommerce and marketplace accelerator Pattern released research showing in the last twelve months a record number of Australians made a purchase online, spending A$62.3B.
- Pattern found consumers spent on average $2.90 more in each online transaction for an average order value of $138, peaking at $149 in June 2022.
Expertise / Know-How
15 years of building, owning and managing marketplaces within multiple geographies and industries have allowed Marketplacer to craft proven methodology and technology to supercharge member commerce.
What sets Marketplacer apart?
- Partnerships – Partner with members, from strategy to implementation and beyond – dedicated to client growth.
- Technology – Accelerates businesses with their tech, platform and integration partners to make them even better.
- Marketplacer Edge – Platform operates efficiently so you sell more, and grow your business with a marketplace model.
- A$38M Series C, Dec 08, 2021
Fifth Estate, Washington H Soul Patterson and Wunala Capital to its list of investors that already includes Acorn Capital, Ellerston Capital, Endeavor Asset Management, Lennox Capital Partners, Mirrabooka, OC Funds, Salesforce Ventures and SG Hiscock.
- Founded by Jason Wyatt and Sam Salter who started BikeExchange, a now global marketplace that attracts millions of buyers and sellers for everything bike-related.
- They realised this innovative technology solution and successful formula could be applied to different markets and industries.
- Licensing the technology to other business ventures since 2017 allowing progressive business leaders the ability to create a successful marketplace.
- Recognised as one of the world’s leading providers of online marketplace software with a plug-and-play platform t to create marketplaces for products, services, events and bookings.
Markerplace makes it easy to create successful and scalable marketplaces.
Building a marketplace with Marketplacer’s adaptable architecture lets you shape your solution easily with a completely supported strategy from start to finish.
- Scoping and Strategy Sessions
Helps you define the strategic benefits of an insights-led marketplace.
- Commercial Workshops
Outlines the options available to you for monetising your marketplace.
- Technical Scoping Sessions
Presents you with a proposed architectural design of your marketplace, relevant to your industry and business needs.
Marketplacer lets businesses easily leverage and integrate with the best-in-class solutions that power the world’s biggest online ecommerce and marketplace stores at the click of a button.